What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree that they are far less funny than us, but there is also the fact of inside jokes, that are only funny (and often hilarious) in the context of the joker and his audience. Some of the dumb shit I find amusing here would certainly seem unfunny to the uninitiated.

I tried joining under HINDY111 during my down time on here and was never accpeted. I think the owner didn't like it cause I bagged the shit out of him in here when he talked about putting Joe Gualvoa at halfback.

hindy111

Post Whore
God, I feel used and dirty. I thought it was really funny, and now find I was taken advantage of. Bastard. I think I need a shower.

The merkin thought if he waited long enough nobody would pick up and he could take credit for the recycling of a funny joke.
I basicaly analed him

Latest posts