What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
How do people think Papenhuzen will come back? He shattered his knee cap and relies in his explosive acceleration and speed. Take that away and he hasn't much to his game left.
Weak defender and not a ball player.

Cloeel

Juniors
How do people think Papenhuzen will come back? He shattered his knee cap and relies in his explosive acceleration and speed. Take that away and he hasn't much to his game left.
Weak defender and not a ball player.

Paps seems to have the ability and drive mentally to overcome these injuries - it'll be whether or not physically he can.

Massive shame as I really enjoy watching him play.

hindy111

Post Whore
Paps seems to have the ability and drive mentally to overcome these injuries - it'll be whether or not physically he can.

Massive shame as I really enjoy watching him play.

Sivo come back well. But he doesn't rely on acceleration or explosiveness but more powerfull drives and using his thighs.
Dunster will be interesting to see how comes back. He will of had 13mths by time season starts. Pap I'm thinking maybe 7?

JokerEel

Coach
Paps wont be back until halfway through the season or at all. He isnt even running and in the US to have it fixed.