What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
The merkin had already played 50 minutes by that point.

Your point?

He is what 20 years old and has a motor that Junior wishes he had and is being coached by an even dumber coach then ours and still he knows what he can do if he used him with some common sense.

Oh and by the way 50 + 10 = 60 the last time I went to school.

You're even dumber then Walters for fu*k sake. Stick to digging holes in the army mate. We'll call you when you can come in for mealtime. Don't forget to salute to Baldy on the way in to mess haul though or you me end up sitting on the bench during main grub time all on your own.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Your point?

He is what 20 years old and has a motor that Junior wishes he had and is being coached by an even dumber coach then ours and still he knows what he can do if he used him with some common sense.

Oh and by the way 50 + 10 = 60 the last time I went to school.

You're even dumber then Walters for fu*k sake. Stick to digging holes in the army mate. We'll call you when you can come in for mealtime. Don't forget to salute to Baldy on the way in to mess haul though or you me end up sitting on the bench during main grub time all on your own.
That's gold 🤣

chiefy1

Juniors
Can I just ask which single player is currently our scapegoat for the current 0-3 position? Am not sure who i am supposed to blame.

Is it Moses, Blake, Simonsson, Murchie, Hodgson, Drown, or perhaps Matterson?
Matto 100% the most responsible.

Matterson should be booed from pillar to post on Thursday night. If fans can boo Jake, Matterson deserves to be booed 10 fold for the remainder of the season. We must ensure that this bs act never happens again @ Parramatta. Its up to the fans now. f**k him. Every time he gets the ball , or comes on fek him. Boo the kent

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Matto 100% solely responsible

Matterson should be booed from pillar to post on Thursday night. If fans can boo Jake, Matterson deserves to be booed 10 fold for the remainder of the season. We must ensure that this bs act never happens again @ Parramatta. Its up to the fans now. f**k him. Every time he gets the ball , or comes on fek him. Boo the kent
That's the spirit. Go us.
thumbsup.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Matto 100% the most responsible.

If Gould was here none of this happens. Matto doesn't respect the boss.

hindy111

Post Whore
St George didn't get to play rnd one giving other sides a game to get fit and combinations going. They then miss out on a rest later in the year.
We should complain.

gaffer

Juniors
Ok without knowing anything about Super League I did a quick search and came up with this Polish beast. He is coming back from shoulder surgery, but he seems like a good one.

Mikolaj Oledzki

He is big 191m 115kg runs like a bull and hits like a train. Plays for Leeds and is only 24 years old so is coming into his best years. He seems like a type of player that would thrive in a setup like ours that he can come on from the bench and play 20 min spells. for RCG or Junior when they need a spell and then as he acclimatises would start as well.

Now that is how you build a strong forward roster. We have around $500k. I would spend it all on him and Leeds would probably want a transfer fee and our coach as a bonus/threat. I would give it and him to them, remember that it doesn't come under the salary cap.

Jeez, do I have to do everything for f**k sake!! I told you it ain't that fu*king hard.

he'd look good in the blue and gold [not white] get him on a plane now