What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
I see what you’re saying but I don’t know if we can fit both Gutho & Trfvdjsbevic in the same team
Turbo will never leave Manly unless they got rid of him and they would riot on the northern beaches.

I was referring to not wanting Turbo to win a comp because he is a generational talent like Hayne was.

I don't want Manly to get fortunate from there once in a generation local junior where we didnt.

84 Baby

Referee
Turbo will never leave Manly unless they got rid of him and they would riot on the northern beaches.

I was referring to not wanting Turbo to win a comp because he is a generational talent like Hayne was.

I don't want Manly to get fortunate from there once in a generation local junior where we didnt.
giphy.gif

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Why reveal this bit of juicy info to a dropkick like Chammas???

I reckon it's intentional. Parra are watching the drama at Roosters over the fullback role and are simply putting it out there to manu that they have the money and the position is yours if you want it....seriously think about it guys.

gaffer

Juniors
The original story was Michael Chammas puffing his chest out at halftime on TV to generate some click bait.

Using Gutho as the lead headline.

The fact Billy slater was stunned suggested the story didn't make sense but Chammas got maximum value of dragging Gutho into it implying originally we were looking at replacing him.

If someone is feeding chammas of all journos within the club they need to be kicked to the curb.
or is chammas making shit up again https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/682ca9844629a14a2e20b27dfb22dd69

Tiger5150

Bench
Joseph Manu doesn't get a run at fullback for the Roosters. What's your point?

That I wouldnt be bothered with playing Nofa on the right wing. Pretty straightforward I'd have thought. Manu is being kept out of fullback by the greatest since Slater. Nofa is kept out of right wing, ......by Charlie Staines.

Gronk

Staff member
I haven't listened to it, but the Telecrap have done a whole pod on us self imploding over dumping Gutho.

Screenshot_20230327_165017_Google.jpg

strider

Post Whore
That I wouldnt be bothered with playing Nofa on the right wing. Pretty straightforward I'd have thought. Manu is being kept out of fullback by the greatest since Slater. Nofa is kept out of right wing, ......by Charlie Staines.
Yes, but you are coming last ... so there is that

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I haven't listened to it, but the Telecrap have done a whole pod on us self imploding over dumping Gutho.

View attachment 71831
I turned it off when Creepy was whining that Jnr didn't get proper sent off. Merkin.

Latest posts