What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
I haven't listened to it, but the Telecrap have done a whole pod on us self imploding over dumping Gutho.

View attachment 71831
Wouldn't surprise me if that dribbler Crawley wouldn't mention a boo about Canberra and his mate Ricky atm.

lingard

Coach
Yeah 100% but gee it annoys me what an absolute waste it was.

We had a once in a generation talent and he really cbf getting the best out of himself most of the time.

Its why i dont want to see Turbo win a comp because we missed out on ours.

We all hate Manly which is especially why i dont to see him win one with them.
I don't hate Manly. I respect them as being one of our arch rivals.

Soto

Bench
If he comes to Parra then that's ok. If he doesn't then that's ok as well.
There is another one lurking in the jnrs waiting for their opportunity.
Look at the likes of Reece Walsh, the Hammer, Selwyn Cobbo...these guys are genuine superstars in the making. Have plenty of x factor.
Always young guns coming through.
Sometimes the circus that goes with it is not worth the oxygen. He's made his decision. Everyone should move on. Doesn't mean we shouldn't have a crack at him before he joins the Yawnion game

84 Baby

Referee
Wonder what this McLennan bloke will say when Suaalii at the end of his contract comes back to league or goes to French rugby

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
If he comes to Parra then that's ok. If he doesn't then that's ok as well.
There is another one lurking in the jnrs waiting for their opportunity.
Look at the likes of Reece Walsh, the Hammer, Selwyn Cobbo...these guys are genuine superstars in the making. Have plenty of x factor.
Always young guns coming through.
Sometimes the circus that goes with it is not worth the oxygen. He's made his decision. Everyone should move on. Doesn't mean we shouldn't have a crack at him before he joins the Yawnion game
Rugby is loving the publicity.

Stevie

Bench
Back on topic, my absolute number 1 target would be Manu. No Origin commitments, great ball player/ creator, amazingly powerful ball runner/ finisher.
No a dickhead and wants to play fullback. Hard to drag away anyone from Roosters but it could be a huge carrot to play fullback for a top club (plus pay him more).
No one else tickles my fancy but he would change our side dramatically for the better imo.

King-Gutho94

Coach
How did the media find out we told Gutherson this? Sounds like it might be made up.
Issac Moses perhaps to take the heat of himself with Suaali'i and Moses contracts.

Throw a rumour out there.

Anyway if it was someone at the club It was just plain stupid why bring unnecessary attention.

Clubs like Roosters just stay silent and swoop.

Chammas busted his gut to make it this breaking story at halftime of a first grade match.

Anyway Gutho will be speaking on the radio with his weekly segment on the big sports breakfast tomorrow he is normally diplomatic but his tone could be interesting.

hindy111

Post Whore
Issac Moses perhaps to take the heat of himself with Suaali'i and Moses contracts.

Throw a rumour out there.

Anyway if it was someone at the club It was just plain stupid why bring unnecessary attention.

Clubs like Roosters just stay silent and swoop.

Chammas busted his gut to make it this breaking story at halftime of a first grade match.

Anyway Gutho will be speaking on the radio with his weekly segment on the big sports breakfast tomorrow he is normally diplomatic but his tone could be interesting.

Is it for this season or next?
I guess we must not see Russel as a fullback

King-Gutho94

Coach
Is it for this season or next?
I guess we must not see Russel as a fullback
No one knows as it just doesn't make sense.

Chammas just wanted to big note himself and blurt out parramatta were looking to move gutho away from FB on the television.

Then backtracks on twitter 30 mins later we are have money to chase someone but doesn't mean gutho will have move at all.

hindy111

Post Whore
If I was having a bet, I would put 50c on the player being Bevan French....

I highly doubt it. I reckon we are going to sign a back. I think St George might be the side we are looking at. I think Lomax potentially as on big dollars amd Saints need to reshape squad.

Latest posts