What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
I’d take him back. He’s better than Greig.

Grieg is improving at a rapid rate. It’s amazing the coach selects someone on the bench and didn’t play them, or gave them a 6 minute cameo. Apart from their actual game stagnating, was there any other motive behind this tactic.

imagine all the games where JA was selected, ba choose to run with Grieg, and actually use him for 15-20 minutes in all those games. Greig would have been going better than what he is.

Soto

Bench
I see way more upside in Greig than any of other bench props. The fact the club has not developed him properly is a travesty. He has even outplayed Jnr in some games recently. The more match fit he gets the more of an asset he becomes for us.

Soto

Bench
Roosters were brave tonight.
JWH went off after about 20, no Daniel Tupou and no Paul Momirovski. With the other 15 origin or internationals left to compete just wasn't fair. I think they should put in a protest to the NRL. As well as the fact they played on Sunday it's just not fair.
They were brave