What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
DT reckons we are attempting to get Charlie Staines for this year. Story tomorrow.

Staines perforated bowel hasnt healed yet. he hasnt even started contact training and with a few injuries tonight, I cant see us unloading any more.....you are welcome to Blore and Talau though.

TheCrowe

Juniors
Staines perforated bowel hasnt healed yet. he hasnt even started contact training and with a few injuries tonight, I cant see us unloading any more.....you are welcome to Blore and Talau though.
Simpkin will be fine thanks.
We need a new Jake.

Gronk

Staff member
Good luck to him if he goes to Canberra.

Ricky hasn't developed a half in 21 years.

All have been burnt or punted out of the joint he has been coaching at.
Apparently Pennys want to sign him as well.

He's only 18 and can be the guy at the Eels at age 22, but he will probably take an Alan Bond pay day from a shit club. That's what happens these days. Nathan Brown pretty much said as much not too long ago.

Hence the importance of having an OK backup half in cup tredding water like Jake. But that was just to complex for the jerks to deal with.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Btw does anyone know why we havent released what our membership numbers are currently at yet.

Have we lost members since making a GF last year. So they are keeping it on the quiet.

Most other clubs have released there figures i think its only us and the warriors who havent.

84 Baby

Referee
Btw does anyone know why we havent released what our membership numbers are currently at yet.

Have we lost members since making a GF last year. So they are keeping it on the quiet.

Most other clubs have released there figures i think its only us and the warriors who havent.
Well there were a few posters here who said mid last year they were tearing up their memberships

Or probably the media’s fault

Last edited:

Latest posts