What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
One of your best. 😂

I reckon anonymous people on forums with shit pseudonyms have much more credibility than any first grade coach.
I’m not telling you to trust merkins on forums either. It’s good to be sceptical, now extend that to anyone in rugby league with an agenda. That includes coaches.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The only ones whinging are 2 people who have a set and a agenda against the club and have for a long time.

This quote below from an reporter is paying a $1.01 to be Michelle Bishop.

One reporter at Kellyville said: “It was bizarre behaviour to be making cat and dog noises through the windows, especially given the serious nature of why we were there.

“It made everyone feel uncomfortable. We were unsure why it wasn’t addressed.”

I know Michelle reads these forums she has admitted it on radio she gets fans opinions from here.

In that case:

Hey, Michelle - my opinion is that you're a biased, vapid, insipid, vacuous, hate-filled troll, whose worth is next to zero.

Go f**k yourself.

Legal Eel

Juniors
I’m not telling you to trust merkins on forums either. It’s good to be sceptical, now extend that to anyone in rugby league with an agenda. That includes coaches.
And what if the coach is the player’s father? Because no dad had ever had a bias or agenda for his kid?

or is it that the polarity of the agendas cancels each other out, leaving BA with no bias or agenda….is that why is opinion was to be trusted elevating his untried, too young, clearly unready and not-yet-capable son?

you seriously make this garbage up as you go to suit whatever trolling quest you are currently on.

strider

Post Whore
Hey Pou, did you grow up with Mediterranean Descendants? I think you said once that you had some old Yugo friends.
Speaking of Mediterranean Descendants, do you reckon Asi has a bit of Balkan somewhere in his heritage. Sure the kiwi part has butchered the name, but its too much like Dejan to be a coincidence. ... maybe his parents just met a Serb once and liked his name, but had no idea how to spell it.

Gronk

Staff member

Have fans taken it too far or Bulldog Ritchie just a whinger.
So basically Bulldog thinks that he can make shit up ir make a mountain out of a mole hill, pike on a club relentlessly and overlook others, yet when people post “hold on merkin” they are trolls and poor him ?

His reasoning yesterday about meow was he was blameless and you don’t have to read it. If you don’t like what he wrote, you shouldn’t share those thoughts, cos if you do, you’re a troll. Meanwhile the poor News Ltd hack can’t bring himself to even utter the words Paul Kent.