What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I feel like Penisini at this point is basically comparable to Suali’i - but without the hype

No. I think Sualii has a far higher ceiling just yet to reach it and looks like he will just chase dollars. Will's tough and a good prospect but the more I see of him the more I think he will just be a tier below origin level. Better then average but not quite that level.

Incorrect

Coach
Manly are apparently offering Haumole Olakau'atu, 6 million over 7 years which is around 860k a season...

That's how you blow your cap!
I'm a big fan of his.... but a 7 year deal I feel for sure will take his edge off for at least 4 of those years along the way....

IFR33K

Coach
Are we that far off with moses, brown, gutho, Paulo and RCG? Maybe a bit cheaper. That schuster deal looks terrible though.

don’t forget we had waqa on 500k, Nrown in cup for over a year and the winger in the top 30 that wasn’t even cup standard.

TheRam

Coach

Big skilful roughie from the Dogs.
We need a destroyer in the backline.

Yeah we have brought this guy up before. We don't recruit potential like that, what do you take us for a development club?

Ask pou, resources son, resources, Plodding is the way for us.

And the jar of KY-Jel starts to turn.

JokerEel

Coach
Yeah we have brought this guy up before. We don't recruit potential like that, what do you take us for a development club?

Ask pou, resources son, resources, Plodding is the way for us.

And the jar of KY-Jel starts to turn.

Pass Watched him a few times and at 24 not sure you could sign him up and develop him...

Latest posts