What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Cloeel

Juniors
** I cut out alot of it so others dont have to scroll so much and not because I am only replying to this bit
Mate, some women are smarter. I've spoken to a number of women and they like the simpy man and so they can be the boss.

Their reply is, it's really good having a man servant who does as he is told, brings money to the fam and she can do whatever she pleases without really considering the man. The thing is, they get their masculaine fix by cheating with the alphas... being submissive to them and letting them have their way with them. She just says, I am going away for 2 weeks with the girls, so slave, look after everything when I am gone. Then she gets her REAL MAN fix and have a legal SLAVE at home.

There is a big difference between A woman "liking a man" and a woman having genuine desire for a man.

Women would struggle having genuine desire for a servant as they do not respect him.

yy_cheng

Coach
There is a big difference between A woman "liking a man" and a woman having genuine desire for a man.

Women would struggle having genuine desire for a servant as they do not respect him.
Their desire is for the alpha. The SIMP partner is their servant. They dont have desire for their servant, but they have a servant who will make her life easier.

They get to an age where they realize that all those Alphas they have met throughout their twenties will not settle down with them. They get their kids, a servant and her sexual needs met by cheating.

They do know that if they keep in shape, they can give the alpha a buzz and she will get her man fix. If not Alpha 1, then Alpha 2, 3, 4 .... etc.

I was actually quite surprised at the number of female friends I have who have fwb. Some of them, I would never have guessed as they seemed so conservative.

hindy111

Post Whore
To keep it simple. Women generally marry sideways or upwards. Which means Men generally will marry sidewards or downwards in status.

The whole cheating,desires etc all comes to individual personalties. Unsure if it's due to much else then someones morals. Some women will think more highly of themselves hence not settle while some men think similar.

In general both men and women want the beat they can get in life.

TheCrowe

Juniors
To keep it simple. Women generally marry sideways or upwards. Which means Men generally will marry sidewards or downwards in status.

The whole cheating,desires etc all comes to individual personalties. Unsure if it's due to much else then someones morals. Some women will think more highly of themselves hence not settle while some men think similar.

In general both men and women want the beat they can get in life.

TheRam

Coach
** I cut out alot of it so others dont have to scroll so much and not because I am only replying to this bit
Mate, some women are smarter. I've spoken to a number of women and they like the simpy man and so they can be the boss.

Their reply is, it's really good having a man servant who does as he is told, brings money to the fam and she can do whatever she pleases without really considering the man. The thing is, they get their masculaine fix by cheating with the alphas... being submissive to them and letting them have their way with them. She just says, I am going away for 2 weeks with the girls, so slave, look after everything when I am gone. Then she gets her REAL MAN fix and have a legal SLAVE at home.

So spot on yy_cheng. This is so way more common than many would think. When women are given power and responsibility they are terrible managers of it and the family unit and what has happened to it is a result of it. Divorce and infidelity is through the roof and women are overwhelmingly leading the way on this.

People that think men cheat more then women are delusional. That may have been the case 100 years ago, but not today. Think about it, if you aren't in the top 20% of males you basically can't get a r**t without putting in a hell of a lot of work. One in 4 males under 35 are either virgins or haven't had sex in the last 12 months. That's a quarter of the male population of young men that are struggling to find a women and they are slowly opting out.

They top 20% of males though are scr*wing 80% off all the girls on all the social sites where most of the young generation do meet ups now. The same goes for married people. If you are a man and cheat, most men would be lucky to find one or two women that would want to sleep with them if they were to step out on their wives and it would mean absolutely nothing as far as emotions or wanting to leave the wife and family over. But women can step out on their man literally at anytime and just walk into a bar for example and within an hour or so be pumping in a hotel room with a random if that is what she wished to do. But if a woman is stepping out on her man then you can guarantee that she has basically checked out of the marriage and it is only a matter of time when she will file for divorce.

Women cheat now and they cheat often, but I am not talking about women prior to the 70's and 80's when there was still some shame and stigma attached to all of this bohemian indulgent behaviour.

Note: This is speaking in generalisations and of course there are some women that are traditionalists and haven't fallen for all the feminist crap and other women not many but there are some that do actually think and are world builders like men can be. But again they are the exception and outliers. The majority of women are into attention seeking nonsense and which man can give me the lifestyle that I so very deserve because I'm a 10. Ask a young women today what she bring to a relationship and listen carefully to what she says. You will be amazed at what they think they are saying is what actually works or a man really wants. It's all about their career, finding and improving themselves and growing as a person stuff(feelings) or if they actually do start to list traditional family orientated stuff, then if you drill down on what they do to show that they are traditional and working towards being good wives and mothers, they actually haven't done any of it and expect it to magically happen when they are married and they won't resent it and or get angry with their husband for wanting a traditional wife.

They believe that when you ask them what do you bring to the table that they are the table. Like a girl/woman that has been partying and sexing all through late teens and twenties thinks that her just turning up is enough. It's insane. Where a man needs to establish himself and get something behind him, like a consistent pay cheque deposit for a house(savings) decent car, and so forth, be tall, funny and engaging, manly but not to oppressive, strong enough to defend her and have a magical and large appendage for most girls to even think of him as a life long partner. We have failed society big time by giving the emotional sex way to much power and they can't handle it. Huge mistake and I can't see it correcting itself until society collapses totally.

TheCrowe

Juniors
So spot on yy_cheng. This is so way more common than many would think. When women are given power and responsibility they are terrible managers of it and the family unit and what has happened to it is a result of it. Divorce and infidelity is through the roof and women are overwhelmingly leading the way on this.

People that think men cheat more then women are delusional. That may have been the case 100 years ago, but not today. Think about it, if you aren't in the top 20% of males you basically can't get a r**t without putting in a hell of a lot of work. One in 4 males under 35 are either virgins or haven't had sex in the last 12 months. That's a quarter of the male population of young men that are struggling to find a women and they are slowly opting out.

They top 20% of males though are scr*wing 80% off all the girls on all the social sites where most of the young generation do meet ups now. The same goes for married people. If you are a man and cheat, most men would be lucky to find one or two women that would want to sleep with them if they were to step out on their wives and it would mean absolutely nothing as far as emotions or wanting to leave the wife and family over. But women can step out on their man literally at anytime and just walk into a bar for example and within an hour or so be pumping in a hotel room with a random if that is what she wished to do. But if a woman is stepping out on her man then you can guarantee that she has basically checked out of the marriage and it is only a matter of time when she will file for divorce.

Women cheat now and they cheat often, but I am not talking about women prior to the 70's and 80's when there was still some shame and stigma attached to all of this bohemian indulgent behaviour.

Note: This is speaking in generalisations and of course there are some women that are traditionalists and haven't fallen for all the feminist crap and other women not many but there are some that do actually think and are world builders like men can be. But again they are the exception and outliers. The majority of women are into attention seeking nonsense and which man can give me the lifestyle that I so very deserve because I'm a 10. Ask a young women today what she bring to a relationship and listen carefully to what she says. You will be amazed at what they think they are saying is what actually works or a man really wants. It's all about their career, finding and improving themselves and growing as a person stuff(feelings) or if they actually do start to list traditional family orientated stuff, then if you drill down on what they do to show that they are traditional and working towards being good wives and mothers, they actually haven't done any of it and expect it to magically happen when they are married and they won't resent it and or get angry with their husband for wanting a traditional wife.

They believe that when you ask them what do you bring to the table that they are the table. Like a girl/woman that has been partying and sexing all through late teens and twenties thinks that her just turning up is enough. It's insane. Where a man needs to establish himself and get something behind him, like a consistent pay cheque deposit for a house(savings) decent car, and so forth, be tall, funny and engaging, manly but not to oppressive, strong enough to defend her and have a magical and large appendage for most girls to even think of him as a life long partner. We have failed society big time by giving the emotional sex way to much power and they can't handle it. Huge mistake and I can't see it correcting itself until society collapses totally.
You sound like the lowest damaged beta male to ever exist.
Seriously.....Get laid!

yy_cheng

Coach

My mates wife cheated and he kicked her out. After 3 months and because of the 2 kids, he let her back in. Then after a few months she was caught cheating again but this time with his brother.

TheCrowe

Juniors
My mates wife cheated and he kicked her out. After 3 months and because of the 2 kids, he let her back in. Then after a few months she was caught cheating again but this time with his brother.
Yes we all know only women cheat and men are always the innocent victims...FFS!

Incorrect

Coach
f**k... Who do you end up hating more in that situation, your cheating wife or your brother??!!

Is he talking to his brother or did he totally blame the ex-wife?

And did he let her back in again after another 3 months?