What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Just bare in mind, the storm also had a plodder like Eisenhuth in their system for a few years..

he may well turn out to be a gun but it's not all beer and skittles with Bellamy, although his percentage is higher than most if not all coaches.

Yes that's true. We also don't know if he has been given more then a train and trial deal at this stage.
His downfall is he is small. And didn't seem to make an impact in NSW CUP.
Apparently Matalele been moved to a middle.

IFR33K

Coach
How dare you joke around FFS!! Womens rights are serious business!! If we don’t keep them happy who’s going to make the Sammich’s???

women’s rights are awesome. Especially for the women that still have a pair of balls attached to their bodies.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Roosters signed that winger from Rugby.

FMD what the hell were our R&R doing for the past 3-4 months.

Don't get me started about the sombrero there is more to the roosters recruitment then that.

They put time and effort into picking and choosing who they want. And have corporate backing behind them that doesn't affect the salary cap.

Its about time our club made some effort and started building more corporate connections and doing more ways to build an image and sell the club in a way that lures players to the club.

IFR33K

Coach

Don't get me started about the sombrero there is more to the roosters recruitment then that.

They put time and effort into picking and choosing who they want. And have corporate backing behind them that doesn't affect the salary cap.

Its about time our club made some effort and started building more corporate connections and doing more ways to build an image and sell the club in a way that lures players to the club.

Don’t follow rugby, is he a good player? Surely they have too many wingers

hineyrulz

Post Whore

We have enough trouble keeping a fire going and moving a rope ffs!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Don’t follow rugby, is he a good player? Surely they have too many wingers
I dont watch any Rugby either but reports are he is half-decent.

Aussie born and bred i believe but fiijian father as the surname will be a tougue twister for the commentators.

Gazzamatta

Coach

How many f'n wingers do they need ffs?

Glenneel

Bench
They probably just did it out of spite to get RA back for pinching Sualii. And I support that. I do wish we had a big dick like Nick though.
We had one and f**ked him over - the bloke in the wheelchair ex Macquarie banker - Bill Moss. That was our opportunity to build corporate connections and we blew it with the dickheads in charge at the time. They has no vision, except Trump sized egos, and our club suffered because of it. Opportunity lost big time.

JokerEel

Coach

I am going to guess they started talking to this guy a few months ago in private. Then went to the NRL and said you know we should pinch rugby players but at no cost to the salary cap which the NRL agreed with.

Watch Sualli come back at half price or less for the Roosters under the stealing Rugby players policy.

We will try to get a rugby player and end up with Matt K back ....

JokerEel

Coach
You won't get many likes mate, but you will from me.

All the softcocks are scared to agree with any of this cause their wives wear the pants...

The world was much better place when women just shut the f**k up, and just concentrated on raising their kids.

You should just move to Afghanistan. Problem solved for you and the RAM.

TheRam

Coach
You won't get many likes mate, but you will from me.

All the softcocks are scared to agree with any of this cause their wives wear the pants...

The world was much better place when women just shut the f**k up, and just concentrated on raising their kids.

I know that what I say is so politically incorrect, but if you follow history like I do and politics it's all there just that now a days it has been literally rewritten by the academics through the lens of the female feminist. Literally.

When you say women should shut the fu*kup, I hope you don't mean it in a chauvinistic male hating females way. What I am saying has nothing to do with that type of outlook at all.

Like I said earlier, men and women have different strengths and traits and we should revert back to them. The natural order so to speak between men and women. I love women and the way they think and all their femininity and so forth and they can rein us in a little from our boorish attitudes at time, but in a household there should only be one leader and in the natural order it is the male that should be the leader. Hell I would go so far as to say, if for whatever reason the woman was the leader in the household, it won't take long at all for that woman to lose total respect for that man and treat him like the cuck he is.

In the bible it say, 'it would be better for a man to live on the corner of a roof, then live in a house with a quarrelsome woman.' That about says it all don't you think?

Besides women don't respond well to weak men, they may say that they love a gentle caring understanding(pliable) man but if they get that man they quickly get bored and start to take charge and lead as apposed to being led by him which is the way they actually prefer even if they don't say it or even understand it because of there brainwashing. Now obviously the man needs to be a man and not a boy-child like we have so many now a days the way boys are being brought up either by their single mothers or through the indoctrination of our feminist education system. Of course if the woman has picked a top twenty alpha male in looks, but is a total loser in every other department, like drinks-drugs, gambles and is a womaniser, then her being led by that sort of man is not going to fair well. Women need to pick wisely and actually picking men at their level is a great start. But as we all know women are the ultimate hypergamists.

Equally even if the man isn't that kind of man and is decent and has no great vices, he needs to have strength and be a man. Not simp so to speak. If you are a leader you lead. I'm not talking about being a tyrant here. I'm talking about making decisions that will benefit and advance your family and hopefully you will all prosper. You know the old traditional way. Men lead, protect and provide. You need to be a real man to pull that off. When I think of what I mean I think of my father and my grandfather, they were real men. They make me look like a butter boy in comparison. They definitely weren't egotistical abusive arseholes by any means and they never ever struck my mother or grandmother. They were very religious of course coming from that era and they saw God was first, then man, then woman and then the kids.

The woman should always have a voice, but the final decision should always fall on the man. Women who say that they agree with this but then every time a man goes to make a decision they question it, get very tedious and tiresome. You either submit to agree to your man being the head of the household or you don't. It becomes very annoying and problematic when a women is constantly second guessing and arguing with every decision a man makes. But this is the way they are coming out of the factory now. They are told and it is fed into them that they are equal or even worse that they don't need a man and that they should peruse a career over a family first and that they can have it all. Which any clear thinking man can tell you is a load of absolute crap.

So girls grow up thinking that they need to be this wondrous and amazing experimental sl*t machine girl boss that has a super amazing career that will provide them with all the dreams they ever had and fulfill them till the day they die. When in reality they start to sleep around from a very early age, primarily enrol in the social sciences(useless degrees) and drum up a massive debt, and then go on to fritter their best years(when they are at their greatest value) going from man to man or girl while trying to get a career going if they can till their early to mid 30's. Then they start to realize, oh sh*t I am getting a little less attention now and I haven't done a whole lot with my life other then slept around and maybe climbed the work ladder a little, but now I need to find a man that wants to have babies with me(if she hasn't already become a single baby mama that is).

But which simp man really wants a woman that has all that body count baggage really? When any decent man in his thirties that is successful, will be looking at the more traditional women that are in their early 20's and don't have a laundry list of failed ex lovers that they will be compared to at the very least. When you look at the statistical studies on this stuff it is damning and horrendous. For example if a girl is 35 and under, has had more then 5 partners and is college/uni educated, she has an 80% chance of divorce within 10 years. As we know 5 partners for most girls now a days is on the lower side, so watch this space people. Marriage for this next generation will be a thing of the past. There are many studies that show all sorts of damning negative outcomes due to the choices women have made since they were given the vote and then later the pill and how they have been educated and influenced by the media, Hollywood and marketing propaganda. Like I said it is way easier to influence a woman and it is why they are targeted so heavily by so many groups compared to men.

My remarks have nothing to do with chauvinism or misogyny, they are based on what works best for society and what has proven to be a total failure. But then again over a hundred years ago the smart and savvy men and women of that era knew this all along.

yy_cheng

Coach
I am going to guess they started talking to this guy a few months ago in private. Then went to the NRL and said you know we should pinch rugby players but at no cost to the salary cap which the NRL agreed with.

Watch Sualli come back at half price or less for the Roosters under the stealing Rugby players policy.

We will try to get a rugby player and end up with Matt K back ....
Yup. They've planted the seed so they can get Sualli back for peanuts under the cap. Smart guys. Whereas, we'll just lowball them and not get jack sit

yy_cheng

Coach
I know that what I say is so politically incorrect, but if you follow history like I do and politics it's all there just that now a days it has been literally rewritten by the academics through the lens of the female feminist. Literally.
** I cut out alot of it so others dont have to scroll so much and not because I am only replying to this bit
Mate, some women are smarter. I've spoken to a number of women and they like the simpy man and so they can be the boss.

Their reply is, it's really good having a man servant who does as he is told, brings money to the fam and she can do whatever she pleases without really considering the man. The thing is, they get their masculaine fix by cheating with the alphas... being submissive to them and letting them have their way with them. She just says, I am going away for 2 weeks with the girls, so slave, look after everything when I am gone. Then she gets her REAL MAN fix and have a legal SLAVE at home.