What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
Sorry. He isn't trying for a laugh. He thinks his shit doesn't smell.... he has some holier than thou complex and has stated before that if his club were to sign someone like Auva'a he would never support them again. Meanwhile, quite happy to have people like Russell Packer and James Roberts in his club. I grew up with DV, I work with kids that have been through DV and SA and it's not a laughing matter or a place for jokes. He contributes nothing more than trying to make out his club is better than everyone elses. He can f**k off...

I hate the fact that the NRL keep giving second chances. Auva'a at least has gone out of his way to fix the issues he had and worked very hard to correct his image. Still doesn't make up for what he did. I would not have been unhappy for the NRL to say thanks but no.

FWIW Im not arguing the case of whether or not Parra should have signed Auva'a, that discussion was done to death months ago.

I just posted a photo....no text. Nothing else. not a word. Everything you are saying is a projection, voices in your head. Assumptions, conclusions jumped to....

Lots of projecting going on here.

Tiger5150

Bench
Stick your head up your arse. Parramatta signing him does not mean I agree with it. You aren't calling out shit. You are the worst sort of "supporter" - worry about your own backyard rather than someone elses. Hiding out on a forum calling out other clubs or posters does not mean your shit don't stink.

Its just a photo....

Tiger5150

Bench
The troll doesn’t mention Russell Packer signed by his squeaky clean club after being convicted of stomping on a member of the public’s head . Seriously he’s such a dopey poster, he doesn’t try and put a footy subject up for discussion it’s all about his point scoring , trying to elevate his club, oh I forget their claim to fame is playing at a shit heap they describe as the 8th wonder, of what I’m not sure.
Exactly what did I say that upset you?

Tiger5150

Bench
He is aware of the basketcase his club is. He, however, feels because his club have never signed a player charged or convicted of DV that they are better because "he would never". He likes to bring up the fact that because I do not want Curtis Scott (or any other germ convicted of the same shit) anywhere near our club I am being hypocritical because Parramatta signed Kirisome Auva'a. He somehow believes this makes him a better person. As I have stated and will continue to do so, he can f**k right off....
Can you point to the post where I said this or brought up this fact?

Tiger5150

Bench
Did you hear that @Tiger5150.

f**k off!
Sorry .....wot?
hearing-loss-deaf.jpg

T.S Quint

Coach
If people are unable to work after a criminal conviction then the state needs to support them after they’ve served their sentence. Either that or death sentences for anyone found guilty.

Nah.
Most jobs are fine for people who have criminal convictions.
The NRL (and most professional sports) is high profile and relies on sponsorship and viewers to stay afloat. If hiring someone with a criminal record will reflect poorly on the organisation which will in turn cause it to lose money, then I'd say they are within their rights not to do so.

If Johnny Drinkstoomuch wants to go and bash his missus or sexually assault someone, he can still get a job in a warehouse, as a tradie, in an office, at a supermarket...pretty much anywhere his profile doesn't matter.

hindy111

Post Whore
Nah.
Most jobs are fine for people who have criminal convictions.
The NRL (and most professional sports) is high profile and relies on sponsorship and viewers to stay afloat. If hiring someone with a criminal record will reflect poorly on the organisation which will in turn cause it to lose money, then I'd say they are within their rights not to do so.

If Johnny Drinkstoomuch wants to go and bash his missus or sexually assault someone, he can still get a job in a warehouse, as a tradie, in an office, at a supermarket...pretty much anywhere his profile doesn't matter.

Have you heard of a working with children check?
Plus many bosses would chose someone with a clean skin then someone with a record. So possible to get a job but also could be much harder if employee was aware.

T.S Quint

Coach
I'm a tradie. I also have one. Many of my tradie friends do also.
Also when I worked on Anzac Bridge needed a security check from police.

Do you need one when you work in warehouses?
Or in someone's house?

I think it's good that you've got one, especially if strangers are going to be letting you into their homes to do work.

But as I said, if you want to be able to get any job you want, do go bashing/sexually assaulting people. It really limits your prospects. I would not be able to do my job if I got a criminal conviction.