What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade

TRAVIS MEYN’S NRL LADDER AFTER SIX ROUNDS​

1. Storm (12 points)
2. Eels (10 points)
3. Panthers (10 points)
4. Roosters (8 points)
5. Broncos (8 points)
6. Warriors (8 points)
7. Rabbitohs (8 points)
8. Sharks (8 points)
9. Dolphins (8 points)
10. Titans (6 points)
11. Cowboys (4 points)
12. Knights (4 points)
13. Raiders (4 points)
14. Tigers (4 points)
15. Sea Eagles (2 points)
16. Bulldogs (2 points)
17. Dragons (2 points)

gaffer

Juniors
yeah agree. Canberra in Canberra has always been a bit of a bogey game for us, but at least its before it gets super cold. we should be banking all those Commbank games
how many times have we played canberra at home since ricky left and i mean Home like comm bank

King-Gutho94

Coach
how many times have we played canberra at home since ricky left and i mean Home like comm bank
2020 - Covid affected no crowd
2022 - Semi Finals where we beat them by 40

So no home game basically against ricky scheduled in regular season at Commbank since it opened.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Interesting if true.

I was keen on Averillo when the dogs didn't want him with his versatility. But if he can't make the Dolphins 17 maybe there is something I am not seeing.

Delboy

First Grade
living 7 mins away from work makes it hard for an excuse
Can you make any more lame and childish remarks.

Need to focus on the recruitment team led by MON and Sarentinos and their reluctance to sign and pay backs to strengthen the roster

yy_cheng

Coach
Can you make any more lame and childish remarks.

Need to focus on the recruitment team led by MON and Sarentinos and their reluctance to sign and pay backs to strengthen the roster
You're posting in the wrong place. You've been posting this over and over and I doublt MON or Sarentinos actually reads it.

As Pou would say, don't you think they already know? Don't you think BA has been banging their ears about it.

You're better off emailing the appropriate person or writing a letter to them than posting it on a Rumours and Stuff thread over and over.

Gronk

Staff member
^^^^ what does Corey Parker say about us ?

*paywalled*

<hides behind the couch>

PS singing ?

1709183326984.png

Delboy

First Grade
You're posting in the wrong place. You've been posting this over and over and I doublt MON or Sarentinos actually reads it.

As Pou would say, don't you think they already know? Don't you think BA has been banging their ears about it.

You're better off emailing the appropriate person or writing a letter to them than posting it on a Rumours and Stuff thread over and over.
You mean like your constant reference to 7 minutes from training as if that is an issue, I’m sure the club notices that.This is a chat blog, and I actually think that recruitment is at fault, same as you think no one should live in the vicinity, despite over 50% of the players living within 20/30minutes of the training site.

yy_cheng

Coach
You mean like your constant reference to 7 minutes from training as if that is an issue, I’m sure the club notices that.This is a chat blog, and I actually think that recruitment is at fault, same as you think no one should live in the vicinity, despite over 50% of the players living within 20/30minutes of the training site.
when did I say that was an issue? I dont think it is an issue at all. I would love to live 7 mins from my job.
My reply was in context to what Soren posted.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
when did I say that was an issue? I dont think it is an issue at all. I would love to live 7 mins from my job.y reply was in context to what Soren posted.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Soren's post was about 1 hooker at a time. And apparently that has something to do with being 7 mins away and our recrtuitment and retention committee and BA banging thier ears off ?

What's the connection ?