What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Was it James Graham who pointed his angry bent finger at Andrew Davey ?

I dont mind Jimmy Graham i think he speaks a lot of sense most of the time.

Unfortunately he has blue and white glasses on here there is a snowflakes chance in hell the Dogs are playing finals.

I have 3 teams (Tigers, Dragons and Dogs) who i can confidently say wont be playing the finals.

The other 14 teams are all capable and i reckon the gap between all of them except for Penrith is pretty small.

There isn't much between all the middle teams will come down to luck with injuries and probably winning those tight games.

Its probably the closest the comp has ever been in a long time.

Parra Pride

Referee
So this Las Vegas thing. Apart from being a piss up for journos, does anyone over there give a f**k ? What sort of crowd are they expecting?

View attachment 84546

Edit: oh I see they are selling tickets for $20. The lower bowl is pretty full.

$20 huh ? Is this the same NRL that was charging $59 to stand on the hill at Leichhardt?

They were still shilling tickets to this thing over the weekend, like any of us merkins watching have the luxury of dropping everything to go on a Vegas trip a week later.

Glenneel

Bench
Log into your ticket account and you should be able to view them from there and print
I can log into my account and see order but can't print tickets from there. Tickets are 'print at home (pdf)' but nothing attached to email confirming tickets purchased. Help!!!

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I can log into my account and see order but can't print tickets from there. Tickets are 'print at home (pdf)' but nothing attached to email confirming tickets purchased. Help!!!
Download the app and you should be able to add them to your (phone) wallet from there

Pazza

First Grade
Gutho
Russell
Penisini
Simonson
Dunster
Brown
Moses
Rcg
Lussik
Paulo
Lane
Cartwright
Matterson

Hands
Hopgood
Joe O
Kelma

Asi

T.S Quint

Coach
I really hope Dunster has improved over the offseason.
Hard to come back from an injury like that, but not impossible.