What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
The point I hoped you'd be smart enough to pick up on is that it's irrelevant whether merkins have cousins at a club. If they really want to spend time with them and they live nearby there's nothing stopping them. Cousins in junior reps ffs, grow up merkin.
Yeah you are right, there is no benefit to close family wanting to work together, to attract them to get a family member a better deal. Im sure it never happens.....I dont know what I was thinking and I am so grateful have wise, old merkins like you to set me straight....
314930f8f48747ded108020f2311891a

220563911b4b14b7f68c7902f4c2bcea632b4bb4
w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
mark-bugden-and-his-brother-geoff-who-will-be-playing-in-opposing-rl-teams-on-sunday-they.jpg

jenningsg-jenningsm-180402-gp-05--.jpg

Grothes, Paulos.....Keatings, Cayli, Adamsons, Horos, .....Im sure you are right, it never happens and there is no attraction for families to play, work and get paid together....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Grothes, Paulos.....Keatings, Cayli, Adamsons, Horos, .....Im sure you are right, it never happens and there is no attraction for families to play, work and get paid together....
I'm sure it happens. But in a world of professionalism, I'm not sure it's a good sign. Family and business are a recipe for disaster.

manager-telling-us-we-are-family-vs-me-who-has-applied-to-30-other-families-this-week-the-office.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
Parramatta for anyone who hasn't visited in a while is an amazing city. You can start to compare it to capitals cities now. Actually it may have a few beat already
You are not wrong. I had that same thought last Sunday as I was walking around.
Eat street looks terrific. When the trams start it will be even better.
Hopefully the sky rises keep on getting approved and they move up towards the stadium.

T-Boon

Coach
The NRL need to extend Vlandy’s another 5 years minimum. He has been great. Best leader in decades.
Just seeing they scheduled 3 women’s origin games and game 1 in on the Thursday night of the magic round at Suncorp. That’s smart as hell.

yy_cheng

Coach
From the little i have seen MA looks skillful enough now to play FG, his biggest worry is his size and will he ever be big enough to defend long mins in the middle??? I suppose in 26 he could be at least as a benchy he's still only 18/9?
Yeah, if he could play like pj then yes

yy_cheng

Coach
Yes I agree that Blaze has all the traits of a quality player, it's just that I still don't think that he is physically ready for NRL. I could be wrong though, but I fear for young players especially ones that aren't big lumps and that we rush them way to quickly into the NRL. There have been countless examples of this, but anyway, hopefully my worries about this kid will be unjustified. He was pretty ordinary in defence though so we will have to wait and see.

But year he moves very well with the ball in hand and he stepped up from his previous performances that I had seen where he was timid in coming forward with the ball so it is a great sign that maybe he just needed more exposure in the top grade to get accustomed and settle in. He does look good out there when he has some space in front of him.

Here's to him continuing to develop and getting better and better with each game he plays. We need to keep producing quality young players so as to maintain our top 8 quality team and eventually crack the big one and win the damned thing. It's the only way for a club like ours to have premiership success.
Theres a photo of blaize next to dyl. Thry look the same size

Soto

Bench
So what teams do have a two hooker system ? Do they do it because their main hooker can’t play 80 or do they do it because a rested #1 hooker and a fesh #2 hooker is better than a tired #1 hooker and the bench used for other purposes?

Cam Smith was the best in the biz. Did he ever get rested ? Why not ? Would he have been rested in 2024 ?

I notice that Bennett plays JMK for 80 when he’s fit and able.
If we were to promote MA as a 14, Joey lussick could play as a lock. Defensively very good, big body and you want to be defensively strong especially when games start opening up...
Joey would only need to play lock for 10-20 mins a game.
Personally I do like the 4 fwd bench because Hopgood being an ex hooker can always play there if our hooker goes down (I mean injured obviously)

hindy111

Post Whore
You are not wrong. I had that same thought last Sunday as I was walking around.
Eat street looks terrific. When the trams start it will be even better.
Hopefully the sky rises keep on getting approved and they move up towards the stadium.

Just a poor area to invest in units