What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Be honest, do you really get pleasure out of mocking and laughing at parra fans?

I know you only chose the support parra because you thought they were shit, but what perverse pleasure do you get out of shitting all over parra fans and hoping for failure?
You’re the one carrying on with the ‘poor bogan club’ bullshit. Having bogans priced out of our catchment is hurting our pathways, and while we don’t have huge support from the big end of town, we are not a poor club. Three grand finals in 37 years says we are roughly mid-tier. I’d like to think we are growing since 2019 (one grand final in five years). Our next coaching appointment will confirm or deny that.

Legal Eel

Juniors
You’re the one carrying on with the ‘poor bogan club’ bullshit. Having bogans priced out of our catchment is hurting our pathways, and while we don’t have huge support from the big end of town, we are not a poor club. Three grand finals in 37 years says we are roughly mid-tier. I’d like to think we are growing since 2019 (one grand final in five years). Our next coaching appointment will confirm or deny that.
You really missed the sarcasm

Legal Eel

Juniors
Are
I didn’t at all. You are implying that I’ve claimed the club is poor, which is a strawman. So well done there. And you also think I’m making fun of bogans, despite the fact that I am one myself.
Are you now resiling from your years of claims that we are an underfunded, poorly resourced club?

are you also denying that you have long stated that your only purpose in here is to “educate” all the “dumb bogan” parra fans?

amazing how you have changed tack now that your other rubbish has been debunked

eels_fan

First Grade
One of the best analysis of a football team I’ve seen. Illustrates exactly what is wrong with us

well worth the 5min read and congrats to the author.

Last edited:

the phantom menace

First Grade
You’re the one carrying on with the ‘poor bogan club’ bullshit.
Short memory from the one who until recently used to clog any thread where people expressed opinions of our club's choices with your attempted "resources" counter-argument...

troll GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
*you
Are you now resiling from your years of claims that we are an underfunded, poorly resourced club?
Show me where I said it. There’s a search function.
are you also denying that you have long stated that your only purpose in here is to “educate” all the “dumb bogan” parra fans?
There you go with the B word again. I am here to educate all dumb fans, regardless of socioeconomic status.
amazing how you have changed tack now that your other rubbish has been debunked
A bunch of dumb bogans never debunked anything ffs

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
One of the best analysis’s of a football team I’ve seen. Illustrates exactly what is wrong with

well worth the 5min read and congrats to the author.

@Legal Eel care to speculate about why @eels_fan posted this here? What’s his agenda?

Legal Eel

Juniors
@Legal Eel care to speculate about why @eels_fan posted this here? What’s his agenda?
Why would I? I thought it was a great read and excellent analysis as well - but I disagreed with the conclusion that BA shouldn’t be sacked.

im also fairly sure that it was passive-aggressively posted specifically for that conclusion and Pou has seized upon the same thing

And now you have joined the defence to shame anyone who thinks we need a change of coach

Zoso

Juniors
I'm no Yawnion expert but apparently they start in Japan In Oct or so and play 16 rounds...so would be back if they can all come to terms and agree...now I don't think I'm making it up and I'm pretty sure I heard this but I don't have any evidence to back this up

Who the f**k are you? ZOSO?
Ever had a parrot on your left shoulder
Long time lurker but new poster @hindy111. Have been coming here for a while to check out rumours and general Parra chat, so know a little of the posters here. But have no idea what the parrot on shoulder reference is 🤷🏻‍♂️

As for my eels pedigree…Been a fan since I was a kid and lived in the area; played for Greystanes Devils a very long time ago.
Was lucky enough to be at the 1st GF win and have shared in the heartbreak since ‘86.

A quick google search would resolve Zoso. Couldn’t think of anything better…

the phantom menace

First Grade
Long time lurker but new poster @hindy111. Have been coming here for a while to check out rumours and general Parra chat, so know a little of the posters here. But have no idea what the parrot on shoulder reference is 🤷🏻‍♂️

As for my eels pedigree…Been a fan since I was a kid and lived in the area; played for Greystanes Devils a very long time ago.
Was lucky enough to be at the 1st GF win and have shared in the heartbreak since ‘86.

Welcome aboard...

led zeppelin GIF

hindy111

Post Whore

@Poupou Escobar explain the parrot. I'm off to bed

Latest posts