What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

oldmancraigy

Coach
A number of years ago, I thought Pou was an out and out c#nt. I really did. Couldn't stand him. I had a number of pretty scathing run-ins with him and a lot of arguments (I won most of them).
But over time I've come to look at things differently. A lot of what he says, though unpopular, is very insightful and very true. A lot of what he says is sarcastic (sarcasm being the second highest form of wit). He certainly loves an argument, but is often correct. He is by far the funniest poster on this forum.
A lot of people get so caught up in this 'us against him' thing, that they often lose
sight of what he's actually saying.
He's wrong a lot, but he's more often right than he is wrong (he posts a lot). And without doubt he is a very staunch and committed Parramatta fan.

Nah. He is a troll.

There is rarely any insightful posting, mostly the use of fallacious arguments, either in a deliberately disingenuous fashion, or just to annoy people.

To be fair to him, that may have changed, but I only read one of his posts every few weeks. It is mostly a squabble with some sucker.

But I will say he is clearly way up in Legal Eels head!! The troll is dominating his bridge there

oldmancraigy

Coach
How could anyone be as ignorant as you? It’s deliberate, which is why you are a relentlessly malicious troll

If you stop feeding him, and talk footy, we'll all be better for it!

Feel free to attempt a discourse with him every now and then, but I imagine he will use do the same old strawmanning technique to ignore most of whatever point you attempt to make and then pigeon-holing you into an argument there is no way of resolving either way.

Move to acceptance. There will be volume posts spamming whatever contrary point could be made.

hindy111

Post Whore

Glenneel

Bench
View attachment 88120

I was told about this early this morning too. Some big stories breaking. With the current focus on DV if convicted, wow.
That face and neck tattoo tell you he is a dickhead and now DV with his earlier incident says it all. That he appeared to be Valandy's poster boy at one stage is a bad indictment on the NRL administration.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think Charlie Staines has won more premierships then Taylan May.

The grub missed out the past 2 years due to injury if I recall and yet to win one.

lingard

Coach
How could anyone be as ignorant as you? It’s deliberate, which is why you are a relentlessly malicious troll
Lighten up, buddy. It's just humour. You act as though the only thing stopping this club from progressing, is Pou Pou Escobar. So what if he is a delusional preserver of the status quo? (which I don't think he is, but, anyway.) He doesn't have any influence on the club whatsoever.
(And, incidentally, he doesn't go attacking or slandering other forum members.) He's as powerless as you or me.

lingard

Coach
ffs now you're a Poucicle.

bgbw4k5antf01.jpg
Only until I thaw out.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I hope we don’t live to regret losing Sander’s but I’m genuinely interested in knowing how we could have kept a player in reserves for years when he is being offered a spot in the NRL?
That’s not a rhetorical question…
It’s the only question that matters when it comes to retention.

hindy111

Post Whore
I hope we don’t live to regret losing Sander’s but I’m genuinely interested in knowing how we could have kept a player in reserves for years when he is being offered a spot in the NRL?

D.Brown to fullback
Moses is more a 5/8
Sanders halfback
Blaize centre

Pick your best 17 amd fit them in.

Soto

Bench
D.Brown to fullback
Moses is more a 5/8
Sanders halfback
Blaize centre

Pick your best 17 amd fit them in.
True but then centres are Penisini and Blaize?
Where's Guth playing? That's right hooker.
So then what happens next yr when lomax arrives? Wing? Don't think so..
You could go
Guth
Blaize
Lomax
Penisini
Simonsson
Dylan
Moses
I do feel Guths days at fullback are numbered though
Sanders is good no doubt but may struggle to find a regular first grade spot at Canbraaaa. Strange is way ahead of him. They will have Fogarty and Weekes for the halfback positions as well.. not sure that was/is a good move by him.
From what I've read they also have another good halfback in nswcup

gaffer

Juniors
the son got the chance