What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Clubs a shambles mate.

They couldnt run a chook raffle if you ask me.

Members email updates from Mr Magoo not reaching all the paid up members is just another example of amauter hour from the club.

How hard is it for it to be sent out to all the members.
Being a small club with no resources or money maybe the club couldn't afford to email everyone??

Delboy

First Grade
Think SOO provided a blueprint for Moses and how a good to elite 7 can perform with a better than average backline. What chance we see improvement in that area in 2025, not reserve graders but actual NRL backs.
Guess that needs someone in recruitment to act like they understand what to do to improve the roster, not going to hold my breath on our crew doing much.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Think SOO provided a blueprint for Moses and how a good to elite 7 can perform with a better than average backline. What chance we see improvement in that area in 2025, not reserve graders but actual NRL backs.
Guess that needs someone in recruitment to act like they understand what to do to improve the roster, not going to hold my breath on our crew doing much.
Well lets hope so.

The potential new coach got a very good understanding sitting next to Billy watching Moses play last night of his capabilities.

Latest posts