What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Angus Crighton had a write off of a year in 2023 but IMO he has been one of the elite and most consistent edge forwards since his time at Souffs. He's a multi premiership winning gun who has dominated at NRL and Origin level. A great player. Been saying as much around here for 5+ years...
Sounds expensive

ImTheMan

Juniors
Rumor Breaking news: Today, some guy in a maroons jersey looked at me in maccas and I asked him if he knew if Slater was going to be the coach of the Eels and he replied that he only coaches teams that are shit. I said does that mean he would coach the Eels, and he told me he has insiders that told him that.....

that's as much as I can tell you, so don't ask @Gronk

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiger5150

Bench
I hope they don't appoint Hannay. I don't think I could bare watching him talking with all those rotting green teeth while making a million and one excuses over the next couple of seasons or so as to why we are losing and how things will soon turn around. I don't like to bag someone for their appearance, but seriously the guy looks like a hobo that needs a wash.

At least Ryles looks a specimen still to some degree.

Just my opinion.
Maybe toothless will become the new bald?