What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Didnt Tom Opacic do the same thing as Russell a few years ago when we beat the storm in the wet that night.

Sivo scored with 2 mins to go and then Storm did the short kick off and opacic touched it before it went 10 to give the storm a penalty.

We hung on thankfully but don't our players learn the rules ffs.
Teaching the players rules and coming up with plans for new rule interpretations isn’t the coaches job.

Happy MEel

First Grade
It's a shit rule that's given the kicking team all the advantage.

If it goes out on the full or doesn't go 10 there is no consequence. The receiving team has to play the ball 10m with no momentum in the set.

Bring back the penalty.
I reckon they should just allow the attacking side get the ball within the 10m line

parra pete

Referee
I’m all ears.
A woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wants her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were flapping in the breeze. Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anesthesia after the surgery she found three roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.

Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor. "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him: "I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself."

"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathized because she had had the same procedure done some time ago."

"And what about the third rose?" she asked.

"Oh, that rose is from a man upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears."

Eelementary

Post Whore

Latest posts