What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

EelEtric

Juniors
I know nothing but just have a gut feel (which has a 50% strike rate) that Gutherson will now exit the club and sign a 2 to 3 year deal at another club especially if we take the captaincy off him.

I hope I’m wrong. Sad way to exit. He deserves better.
Assume you mean after his current contract, not an early release?

TheCrowe

Juniors
I think Iongi is going to be perfect for us and what we need.

Blaize is a 5/8 for me his defence is terrible for a centre and isn't a Fullback. He will go well at the riff
A well developed fullback vs a clueless fullback.
Clear win for us on that deal.
If we get a better player it doesn't matter if they are a junior or not.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Noise

Coach
With the coaching situation resolved, Rhinos will now turn their attention to player recruitment and retention. Arthur has said he believes the club need to strengthen in the front-row, which could see former Australia Test prop Reagan Campbell-Gillard, who played under him at Parramatta, come on to Leeds’ radar.

He’d die for Brad 😂

Gronk

Staff member
With the coaching situation resolved, Rhinos will now turn their attention to player recruitment and retention. Arthur has said he believes the club need to strengthen in the front-row, which could see former Australia Test prop Reagan Campbell-Gillard, who played under him at Parramatta, come on to Leeds’ radar.

Classic joining the dots right there.

Delboy

First Grade
Assume you mean after his current contract, not an early release?
Just been told the Gould on his podcast said that Gutho won’t be at the Eels in 2025. Stated they need to move him in as they have a specific player they want the money for. Personally don’t think someone with a position like his at the Dogs should actually be allowed to comment on other teams, he’s not a likeable commentator.

Gronk

Staff member
I know nothing but just have a gut feel (which has a 50% strike rate) that Gutherson will now exit the club and sign a 2 to 3 year deal at another club especially if we take the captaincy off him.

I hope I’m wrong. Sad way to exit. He deserves better.
New guy Izzy would do well to have a gutho masterclass for 12 months before he goes.

Gronk

Staff member
Just been told the Gould on his podcast said that Gutho won’t be at the Eels in 2025. Stated they need to move him in as they have a specific player they want the money for. Personally don’t think someone with a position like his at the Dogs should actually be allowed to comment on other teams, he’s not a likeable commentator.
There seems to be some media chat about Gutho being available.

1724305624199.png

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Just watched this 2 min package

Whenever he steps back inside with the bit of acceleration it reminds me of a young RTS back at the chooks in his younger days.
He doesn’t have RTS’ power, but he is only 21. He still has a few more off seasons to build his strength. He could be a genuine first grader as soon as next year. By 2026 he could be carving up every week. It’s very exciting.

Latest posts