What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Spoken like a powerful millionaire from the Inner West.

I just ate 2 x dozen rock oysters because I was a little peckish and washed it down with a glass of Penfolds from the late 90s.

I went to Leichhardt oval.an it is dead set a beauty of a stadium. It's like being transported back into the early 80s. Great experience. People are walking around and talking. It feels more like a big family gathering. Sure not as good to watch the actual game but the experience is unbelievable .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He looks the goods.
Hope we can get him...
Not sure because some or someone we will say because he hasn't played first grade yet and hes 23 then he isn't good enough
*probably isn’t good enough

But there are always exceptions. Just don’t get your hopes up about them. This merkin will probably end up a dud, but at least he is a middle forward. They tend to be late bloomers anyway.

Eelogical

Referee
I just ate 2 x dozen rock oysters because I was a little peckish and washed it down with a glass of Penfolds from the late 90s.

I went to Leichhardt oval.an it is dead set a beauty of a stadium. It's like being transported back into the early 80s. Great experience. People are walking around and talking. It feels more like a big family gathering. Sure not as good to watch the actual game but the experience is unbelievable .
Did you get flashbacks or Larry Corowa streaking down the sideline or did you reminisce about the Eels mum who gave the tongue lashing to Greg Hartley on field?

The Predictor

Juniors
I respect the fact that you don’t always buy into the consensus view but ironically you can end up being dogmatic when it comes to defending your own views.
Because he is a trolling moron , here to suck the energy out of the joint, any normal person would take a break and reassess, not this guy, keeps coming and coming….serious issues here!!!

The Predictor

Juniors
I just don't get how the powers that be at Parra don't do what Manly do to us and raid the bejeezus out of their area. It is ripe and juicy with quality and the Tigers are far from a stable and must play for organisation.

Parts of their nursery used to be ours anyway so there is plenty of overlap. We just seem to be very meek and unaggressive in our junior recruitment strategy. We need to be a whole lot smarter and ruthless. Look at what the Dogs under Gould are doing. They are leaving no stone unturned.

Also if the Tigers ever do split from the JV they deserve to die they are that stupid and arrogant. It would also leave a Hell of a lot of fans in limbo and disenfranchised with the game, cos at least half of their fans especially the younger ones are followers of the Tigers and not the Magpies. I suppose we may be a small but significant benefactor of this and pick up a few new followers, but it should/would definitely over time give us more followers out that way if there is no Tiger to follow on account that the Tiger moniker is so strong and beloved and a favorite for young and old. The Magpie moniker is on about the same level of popularity as the Eel so will be easier to entice new supporters one would think.

Anyway will be interesting where this all leads to in the end. One thing for sure though is surely the ARLC/NRL will not want both entities to exist as separate NRL clubs at this point in expansion of the game. You would think it's both in as one or just the one otherwise we are going backwards and weakening the Sydney teams further once again and adding nothing in regards to new markets and fans overall. We still have Perth, PNG, Christchurch and even Adelaide to conquer and then maybe places like Darwin, Tasmania and the pacific Islands way down the track. A stand alone entity that would represent basically Balmain, Leichardt and Glebe is as ridiculous as it sounds.
Because that would be astute

Shit hard to get too or away from, no direct public transportation from or too anywhere meaningful. No parking.

sure great atmosphere if there are 10k or more there.

Tiger5150

Bench
Shit hard to get too or away from, no direct public transportation from or too anywhere meaningful. No parking.

sure great atmosphere if there are 10k or more there.
Hear this all the time, but i literally go to every Leichhardt oval game and have never had issues parking or getting to the game. Easy parking in Orange Grove School then easy 5min walk. 11min walk from Leichhardt North light Rail....plenty of buses.

Public transport would be closer to Leichhardt Oval than Commbank.

Latest posts