What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
Especially when the player who put shit on us failed to kick it from the sideline to send them to golden point.

LOL
I’ve always known Keary is a knob. He literally walked over to a mate of mine in Bondi one night, hammered and said “what’s your f**king problem you f**kwit” of course surrounded by big humans.
The bizarre thing was no only did my mate not even look at him, he’s not a footy fan and had no idea who he was.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’ve always known Keary is a knob. He literally walked over to a mate of mine in Bondi one night, hammered and said “what’s your f**king problem you f**kwit” of course surrounded by big humans.
The bizarre thing was no only did my mate not even look at him, he’s not a footy fan and had no idea who he was.
He was a smartarse when quizzed at halftime once, when we unexpectedly beat them in the first half. He was all "Yeah we got dis" and then came out and tore us a new arsehole, the little merkin. I'm happy he failed in Origin, the same way I failed at life. f**k him.

Kilkenny

Coach
iongi on the weekend:

18 Runs
255 Run Metres
2 Linebreak Assists
1 Linebreak
3 Try Assists
7 Tackle breaks
Iongi is a fine young player, terrific prospect.

Having watched him come thru our juniors this past couple of years I am so pleased to see him getting a crack at a starting fullback role in the NRL. It would have been such a shame to see him have to go to ESL just to get a starting spot.

There are no guarantees but I think he has the ability to cement the fullback spot at your club and be a very good NRL standard fullback.

Soto

Bench
So how did he know it was the weasel Keary?

Soto

Bench
Rumour has it that next week's spoon bowl match is sold out already.
Source is LU crowd thread.
And we are favourites lol. Surely that will change closer to match day...I reckon tigers at home should be slight favourites.
I hope RCG sends Stefano into orbit...it's going to be a fascinating last game

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
And we are favourites lol. Surely that will change closer to match day...I reckon tigers at home should be slight favourites.
I hope RCG sends Stefano into orbit...it's going to be a fascinating last game
This game will generate more interest than the grand final I reckon...

Latest posts