What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Barry Toohey says the Elliot story isn't true.
Id love to see Hetherington under Ryles but rumour is that he has told the Knights he is going nowhere, plus he is on a big contract there.
Croker is the bargain buy there.
I find it funny Elliott moved to Newcastle from Canberra to be with Millie Boyle at the knights at the time who is now playing for the Roosters.

TheCrowe

Juniors
11 players confirmed departing at Ken Thornett preso night.
Ogden
Makatoa
RCG
Blaize
Sanders
Cini
Lumelume
Arthur
Dejearn Asi
Morgan Harper
And I think it was Pou's favourite Moimoisea...
Would have liked to have see Ogden kept as a backup. Never let us down when he stepped up to first grade.

TheCrowe

Juniors
And Dejearn last 8 or so games was excellent. Really controlled the play. Good kicking game, good passing and a real steadying influence.
Best of luck to all the departing players.👏👏👏
I didn't mind Asi either, he has a super league contract apparently.
His was gaining some confidence and his kicking game was underrated.

The Predictor

Juniors
He's always been a big lad. It's quite obvious that the speed of the game has changed and he's become a dinosaur. Considering his age and the time he's been in the NRL he may not be as motivated as he previously has been. It's just my observation.
Sounds about right, still sucking on the teet though

Delboy

First Grade
11 players confirmed departing at Ken Thornett preso night.
Ogden
Makatoa
RCG
Blaize
Sanders
Cini
Lumelume
Arthur
Dejearn Asi
Morgan Harper
And I think it was Pou's favourite Moimoisea...
Don’t think it was Moimoisea, looks like Lorenzo Mulitalo