What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
I disagree about Hands. I agree that all the ones from 2022 are now gone (although Paulo at his best was one of the best) but Hopgood has good collision chasing. Ofahengaue can too. Moretti does too but he needs to learn to control the aggression side
Paulo has a pass first and not move up in defence mentality, and he has his entire career...

The day that is chasing the collision is the day we can all give it away.

84 Baby

Referee
Paulo has a pass first and not move up in defence mentality, and he has his entire career...

The day that is chasing the collision is the day we can all give it away.
Actually neither of these things are or aren’t about chasing the collision. You can pass before the line and still be chasing the collision. You can have a slow defensive line and still be chasing the collision. At his worst, Paulo falls off tackles on Trai Fuller and passes 5m before the line 3 times a set, which do indicate he ain’t chasing the collision. But at his best, he barrels into the line, holds up 2-3 defenders for seemingly minutes then pops an offload to a support player to break the line untouched. You can’t do that without chasing the collision. The problem with Paulo is getting him to do it more consistently

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I haevnt watched a lot of him but I thought Ogden looked strong against the Tigers last week. Whats wrong with the bloke?
Not mobile enough. He started the game so his team mates were minimally fatigued while covering him. In his 21 minutes he only made 7 tackles. His 9m per carry were good, but again, it was only 6 runs in 21 minutes.

Latest posts