What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
Well he had plenty of teams with first rate players and accomplished nothing... Might as well try something different and see how the other half live, see if he can make a fist of it...
A Sunday roast with Yorkshire pudding isn't cheap. And then there's the warm pints they have there. Lucky for him he's on coaches wages.

Legal Eel

Juniors
I’ll be jizzing if he can get Leeds into the finals. A Herculean task.
I think you may have actually been in some kind of relationship with the bloke the way you go on….either that or somebody has catfished you as him….

either way, your stoic and staunch defence of the man and his sons is incredibly romantic.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
What's the actual URL?? What do I need to replace Nospam47 with to get to the page?
Or can you post the article here please???

Or just gimme the gist of what it says... Ta
Cooper Jenkins. Huge merkin who runs fast, was a standout prop in qld cup and several clubs are making enquiries with his manager, including the Eels.

“I have spoken to Parramatta and the Dragons about him. Cooper has had four or five offers to do affiliate programs, 16 weeks with an NRL club, but I think he's good enough for a full-time contract.

“Cooper is a fast middle with a great attitude ... I would be surprised if he doesn't play NRL regularly next year.” Gavin Orr, Manager.