What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
Our backline -

1. IONGHI
2. SIVO
3. PENISNI
4. GUTHERSON/ SIMMO
5. LOMAX

Back ups -
Russel, AMS, Martin, R.Peninsi, Tago..... Far better then this year's options. We may even add another pending. JAC offers speed but guys a peanut
Pass
Loving that backline, tbh.

Not express speed, but quick enough - and powerful.

And with Lomax, skilful, and a genuine aerial threat.

The Predictor

Juniors
I’m happy to meet anyone here including my mate, @Poupou Escobar even @Gronk. I’ll even shout, I have plenty. Did I ever tell you guys about my watch collection?
That’s a big call considering ur vitriol in regards to ur mate, not that I disagree, I couldn’t give someone that amount shit and then have a beer with him, but that’s me….he genuinely makes my time on her so unpleasant to say the least, I couldn’t have a drink with him

hindy111

Post Whore
Finally a footy post….Jesus Christ I’m sick of talking about this guy, this whole fkn conversation is about Pou, when does it fkn end???? no seriously when??

I doubt all these kids are first graders. Just because the list is to long.
Pryke, Brazel, B.Parker, Teancum,Tuivati, Mataele, W.Latu, Guymer.
How many will be NRL standard? If 3 of them where its a good result.

Latest posts