What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sure. I'll go back in my box. Not sure why I bother. The irony of having a go at someone for being aggressive, and then playing the man at anyone who replies is mind blowing.
I never claim to be anything i'm not, i do push the line and probably do go over it at times. I also never constantly play the victim, and if you think Gronkles is an innocent little victim in all this i'll say it again you are a tourist in this place.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Playing ad hominem on me is a waste of my time and yours.

All you are doing is the same shit you do to Pou all day.

This is a lesson for all of you, if you don’t like the electric shocks you get when playing Pou’s game of Operation, then don’t play.

There are plenty who do engage with him and sensible conversations ensue. That’s because they don’t get all sweary from the first electric shock and actually learn how to play the game.

The facts are however is that this is a footy forum and Pou talks about footy in mostly in a cordial and respectful manner.

You guys act like cut snakes every time you get a shock or some of you just swear at him these days for no particular reason at all. That’s because he’s not wholly in the “I hate BA camp”, clearly, and he has been prone to push back on some of the trash talk thrown about.

AND before any of you amp up and say that Pou uses circular arguments and stirs people up - yes more fool you to continue to receive the electric shocks, complain about them and go back for more.

Case in point; there are people like @lucablight that quite successfully engage and even get wins against Pou. In contrast to the twits who get buzzed, swear at him, claim he shouldn’t be in the forum, get buzzed again, swear, shit talk him, get buzzed again. Repeat

View attachment 94479
I have given credit to Pou numerous times.

He is a stats nerd like myself which takes a big man like myself to admit.

Is he annoying yes but a lot of stuff he has said has proven correct in hindsight.

Pou has never put me on ignore and 85% of what he says is probably right.

Like tbh wtf puts research into Townsville finals stats that Pou has done and this weekend he was vindicated with the cowboys pathetic performance as favourites against the Sharks.

Like the bookies should have looked at 20 years of history and gone NQ very rarely win the week after a Townsville Final.

Pou called it out 18 months ago and was proven right yet.

Did you know the Cowboys have only lost 1 final in Townsville in there history and it was against Parramatta.

Same as the Wahs in Auckland.

Just passing on research for you to learn from and get better from we want this forum to be an enjoyable place to express an opinion and not be criticised from.

For all the good stuff you do just back off and let those that want to let a bit of steam off go for it.

We are all Blue and Gold to we all die.

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk isn't aggressive?? Half the shit started in this place involves him. Then when he is called out for his f**kery he whinges and plays the victim.
I sense your frustration, but I think you’re confusing me calling out some of the outrageous shit you guys say, with aggression. I understand why you wouldn’t like it.

giphy.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I sense your frustration, but I think you’re confusing me calling out some of the outrageous shit you guys say, with aggression. I understand why you wouldn’t like it.

giphy.gif
Aaaahhhhh yes it is all us supposed mean girls, you never do anything ever.

Lol@ frustrating, I find you very amusing.

Latest posts