What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
I know people have been quick to take the piss out of Russell. Its pretty average when our own fans pump him when realistically the PM's squad is exactly about giving blokes a go that will arguably not ever be in that arena and for that I say I hope he relishes every last minute! A career highlight no doubt.
Russell will not make our top 17 at full strength next year. He shouldn’t be playing in any rep team

this was the PM13 last season. Yes it’s about people one level below national rep, or national rep players who haven’t played in a while getting some runs in their legs, but this year it’s like everyone is on holidays so they’ve had to pick the scraps IMG_6646.jpeg

Legal Eel

Juniors

That’s a pretty good offer for a poorly resourced little tinpot western Sydney club…

I think we can safely infer from this article that the resources are there for both on and off field staff but have been administered less than optimally in recent times.

let’s hope that this is now changing - I certainly feel that better, more proactive decisions are being made

King-Gutho94

Coach

That’s a pretty good offer for a poorly resourced little tinpot western Sydney club…

I think we can safely infer from this article that the resources are there for both on and off field staff but have been administered less than optimally in recent times.

let’s hope that this is now changing - I certainly feel that better, more proactive decisions are being made
Yet we have poison wankers like Spags wanting to come in and blow the joint up again.

I think now that Ryles is coming in and knows what a successful club looks like.

We may have better chance of moving forward.

I just don't think we had anyone in the joint in the past 10-11 years has known what success looks like we have recruited a lot bums & scraps from failed clubs in off-field or coaching roles.

Example the Likes of MON, Antonelli, Barrett.

We also havent been aligned as a club from top to bottom you had BA controlling the first grade side but i don't think we saw an alignment between all grades moving in the same direction.

Same with recruitment and retention philosophies.

My gut feeling is MON wont be here in 2026 and i reckon that will be a good thing get a GM or HOF aligned with Ryles is the best way forward.

T.S Quint

Coach
My gut feeling is MON wont be here in 2026 and i reckon that will be a good thing get a GM or HOF aligned with Ryles is the best way forward.

What makes you think that?
So far our recruitment for next season has been praised by most people, hasn't it? Has MON not done a good job to sign/re-sign the players he has?

We got into a shit hole after 2022. He has a chance to fix it. I hope he is with us for quite a few more years because that means he will have done a good job to put a great team on the park.

King-Gutho94

Coach
What makes you think that?
So far our recruitment for next season has been praised by most people, hasn't it? Has MON not done a good job to sign/re-sign the players he has?

We got into a shit hole after 2022. He has a chance to fix it. I hope he is with us for quite a few more years because that means he will have done a good job to put a great team on the park.
Just a gut feel.

BA and MON didn't get on that's been common knowledge.

This is Ryles side moving forward if him and MON clash whose getting moved on.

It certainly won't be Ryles.

Latest posts