What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
I'd happily have Schuey as CEO.

By the end of the year he will have been responsible for restructuring our roster and overseeing all our new contracts, he has inside knowledge of the LEGAL boundaries that can be utilised to maximise cap space, more so than anyone else, and you can be fairly assured we'll operate safely cap wise under his guidance

This experience makes him a potentially good COO but not necessarily a good CEO.

Bring back El plumbski!!
(Sorry I just wanted to write something in the new forum format, it was either that or El Diablo is a merkin)

Gronk

Staff member
Proud to be an active member

200.gif

El Diablo

Post Whore
is there a way to get a pop up option for PM's like you used to?

if it's an option in preferences, i can't find it

emjaycee

Coach
is there a way to get a pop up option for PM's like you used to?

if it's an option in preferences, i can't find it

The way to do it (depending on your browser) is when you get an notification you have a new INBOX message, then you hover over the new message/conversation, right click,and "open link in new tab".

Or you can open a list of your 'conversations' by hovering over the INBOX and do the right-click, "open in new tab" thing.

At least this is how it works in Chrome.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
@El Diablo you should get an alert, then just click on the alert

I know everyone is used to the pop up boxes, old habits die hard

Latest posts