What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
Taking Salmon from the Sharks was a good catch but if we Cod have hooked Kyle then they would Flounder for a halfback and Gallen would have fallen of his Perch.

I knew BA couldn’t seal the deal. We need a strong leader to ensure we can keep up with the big fish. Otherwise we’ll miss the boat. We cudda had Flanagan jnr, but instead we’re stuck with a chuncky salmon. Speaking of which, he’s no centre, I say we throw him in the deep end, and see if he sinks or swims.

IFR33K

Coach
imagine the headlines if salmon and Moses partner up in the halves and carve up the opposition.

Moses parts the opposition and salmon delivers killer blow. Hehe

Moses parts the defensive line and salmon runs upstream to score :joy:

Eelogical

Referee
Back in the 80's we didn't need him as we had a pretty decent Taylor who was an Ella of a player with an unKenny ability to Hunt out tries like a Grothe on the Sharp Edge of an Emery board for the right Price.
Stone the crows, deal me out.

emjaycee

Coach
Sterling effort that. You Wynn the internet today
It was a better effort than games in the late 80's to mid 90's when a Goodwin was when we Dunn Muchmore on the Weston side to Fawcett to the Bell where the team that Leeds manages to Seal victory.... and that's it for me, its been a KENT of an effort already.

muznik

Juniors
I knew BA couldn’t seal the deal. We need a strong leader to ensure we can keep up with the big fish. Otherwise we’ll miss the boat. We cudda had Flanagan jnr, but instead we’re stuck with a chuncky salmon. Speaking of which, he’s no centre, I say we throw him in the deep end, and see if he sinks or swims.

Did Salmon ever play for Burleigh ?

Latest posts