What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Greg Leleisiuao is a good pick up for the Titans - probably a good move for him. Would he have got a look in at Parra?

Considering he seemed to have George Jennings, Hoffman, Parry and even f**king Taka ahead of him in the pecking order, I don’t think so.

T.S Quint

Coach
Funny how the Titans say he's been rewarded for his training then they show footage of him in no mans land on his wing and having a try scored against him

I can’t say I have watched him play a lot, but whenever I did see him he was an absolute beast with the ball in his hands but was a complete liability in defence and against the kick.

hindy111

Post Whore
GL didn't have the same impact in NSW cup as he did in under 20s.
Still destructive but handled most the time. Moving into NRL his attack would be less prominent and his defense would be even worse. Dunster may of over taken hin by this season.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
GL didn't have the same impact in NSW cup as he did in under 20s.
Still destructive but handled most the time.

Not saying we should have kept him (for the reasons already mentioned), but for 2019 he did top NSW cup for tackle breaks, post contact metres, run metres and total runs (and 2nd for kick return metres / offloads)

https://www.nswrl.com.au/stats/

His attack was pretty good, surprised it took so long for another club to take a chance on him, probably worth a gamble for a desperate club on a cheap contract.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He had almost twice as many tackle breaks as the second most tackle breaker. I reckon his go-forward would even be elite in the NRL. But wingers need to do more than just carry the ball out of their own half.

hindy111

Post Whore
He had almost twice as many tackle breaks as the second most tackle breaker. I reckon his go-forward would even be elite in the NRL. But wingers need to do more than just carry the ball out of their own half.

Unsure. I noticed he runs sideways a lot and skips out of tackles this way without even going forward. Dances put of 3 or 4 tackles.Actual meters gained where not out of this world.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Post-contact metres are so 2017, give me them pre-contact metre numbers

Although I guess pre-contact metres would be more of a defensive metric (How many pre-contact metres a team gives away rather than how many they make) which you could use to see how good a team is at wrestling and defensive line speed.

Latest posts