What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

SneakyEel

Juniors
That will do me seriously. Fat injury prone lump. The new rules do not suit his game at all, another BA special. Not to mention he is human garbage.
Yeah agreed, he has a bad attitude which is something that you don't want around the club or the boys. I think the players that we have recruited so far suit these rules that create lots of attacking opportunities for forwards. If you love him or hate him Cartwright is very suited to the new game of fast paced attacking football with his kick option and passing skills, Hipgrave is very similar to Brown with aggression and hard running which is what we need in this new style of footy and finally Papali'i who has great fitness, strength, speed and his strong running. You may critic of these signings as they aren't big names but I think BA has recruited what we need; forwards that are capable of making an impact and being able to create attacking opportunities. By recruiting Lodge I think he's a huge waste of a bench position and is reversing the good work he has done with recruiting so far.

That will do me seriously. Fat injury prone lump. The new rules do not suit his game at all, another BA special. Not to mention he is human garbage.

And again you base this on 6 games (including 3 off the bench) under the new rules in which he averaged 106m per game. HArdly evidence that he can't handle it. Massive upgrade on Evans if true, at not much more money apparently. I'd rather the guy not be playing football at all, but given that the NRL have decided he can it may as well be for us. We're short of mongrel.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
no doubt BA will have given him a good talking to prior to signing, assuming he does sign

BA is good like that

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hmmmmmm. Not a fan but definitely better than Jane Evans. Hopefully its not one of those half price contract for a year then full freight for the next 3. Two years should be a maximum for this bloke. A big gamble that could go either way. Maybe they will put him on The Alvaro Yo Yo Diet.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And again you base this on 6 games (including 3 off the bench) under the new rules in which he averaged 106m per game. HArdly evidence that he can't handle it. Massive upgrade on Evans if true, at not much more money apparently. I'd rather the guy not be playing football at all, but given that the NRL have decided he can it may as well be for us. We're short of mongrel.
I'm not basing it just off those 6 games, i never got the massive wraps he was getting in 2019 as well. Living up here i watch most Donkey's games and while solid was hardly the world beater were talking him up as. A stats padding grubby piece of shit. And as for his mongrel??? I remember our finals against him in 2019 and he took the first hit up and got smashed and then disappeared for the rest of the game until he tried to bash a halfback in Moses.

Is he really much of an upgrade on Evans on what they have offered the last 2 years?? Add in all his baggage and his injury concerns and i am not a fan of this at all.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I'm not basing it just off those 6 games, i never got the massive wraps he was getting in 2019 as well. Living up here i watch most Donkey's games and while solid was hardly the world beater were talking him up as. A stats padding grubby piece of shit. And as for his mongrel??? I remember our finals against him in 2019 and he took the first hit up and got smashed and then disappeared for the rest of the game until he tried to bash a halfback in Moses.

Is he really much of an upgrade on Evans on what they have offered the last 2 years?? Add in all his baggage and his injury concerns and i am not a fan of this at all.
Not replacing Evans would be an upgrade on Evans. His pi** poor effort twice in the same play vrs Melbourne in the final, set us on the road to ruin. Fui Fui at 40 would be better than that pretender.

Latest posts