What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
If the Broncos have got $1 million Plus to spend on a half, you'd have to think they've got someone better in mind than Moses

Not even the Broncos are that desperate and stupid to pay a bloke $1 million Plus who is a downhill skiers, has achieved nothing in the game and only won 1 finals match.

The DCE thing seems to fit given his relationship with Kevvie at Origin level and the salary cap issues at Manly.

TheRam

Coach
I was speaking to Chris Walker the other day, as he’s involved with a boxer I manage. He said the broncos treated him very poorly last season when it was time for negotiations. I think that ship has sailed.

Yes I know, but Walters is now at the club and the Walker family have a good relationship with him. I didn't say it was going to be easy or a shoe in, but love and money do talk many languages.

What have they got to lose and at the very least, the Roosters will be forced to give him more then what they thought.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Yes I know, but Walters is now at the club and the Walker family have a good relationship with him. I didn't say it was going to be easy or a shoe in, but love and money do talk many languages.

What have they got to lose and at the very least, the Roosters will be forced to give him more then what they thought.

I’d frame it at about 200/1 :D... but who knows. I’m honestly surprised more Broncos supporters aren’t calling for heads to roll from their board. They’re losing plenty of talent.

Last edited:

Glenneel

Bench
So with Dearden gone to Cows, is Moses a goner to the Drongos?
Yes he might receive a big offer from the donkeys but doubt he'd go there when they are playing so poorly. He'll stay chasing a premiership as will the other 2 imho. All are on good coin atm and I think a premiership will be more important to them.

Cloeel

Juniors
That's what he is doing now. He needs to learn how to develop a passing game.

I don't think he is doing enough of it at the moment. He always seems to second guessing himself.

Would be nice for his only focus to be running the ball.
“I think he [Staggs] is a big chance of going to the Parramatta Eels,” Fox League’s James Hooper told the ‘Big League Wrap’.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/b1ecb19c236941e481816ffddba320cc

^^^^ also talks about the halfback merry-go-round and for once does not talk about Moses. As Kent said last night on 360 "Pfft he won't he going anywhere".

The Staggs one is interesting. I assumed when the Gold-coast pulled there contract offer he would sign with the Broncos; considering they are willing to play him at 6 and on big money...

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I don't think he is doing enough of it at the moment. He always seems to second guessing himself.

Would be nice for his only focus to be running the ball.

The Staggs one is interesting. I assumed when the Gold-coast pulled there contract offer he would sign with the Broncos; considering they are willing to play him at 6 and on big money...

If we get Staggs, surely Moses is going in the other direction and Staggs and Dyl are our halves. The circus is in full flight at the moment.

Gronk

Staff member
If we get Staggs, surely Moses is going in the other direction and Staggs and Dyl are our halves. The circus is in full flight at the moment.
I would have thought that Staggs would just take the Jennings spot, topped up with some of the Fergo cash.

Cloeel

Juniors

Latest posts