What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
Making the finals in consecutive years at Parra is the equivalent of a premiership at most other clubs.

Focusing on the mediocre and the plodders once again pou.

You just don't have aspiration and success in your blood do you?

You must walk around with an umbrella all the time.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Focusing on the mediocre and the plodders once again pou.

You just don't have aspiration and success in your blood do you?

You must walk around with an umbrella all the time.
Just like you, TheRam, I have no control over the fate of the Parramatta Eels, so I practice acceptance. It helps to try and understand why things are the way they are. Just calling everyone a looser is the opposite of understanding.

TheRam

Coach
Just like you, TheRam, I have no control over the fate of the Parramatta Eels, so I practice acceptance. It helps to try and understand why things are the way they are. Just calling everyone a looser is the opposite of understanding.

I don't call everyone a loser, just you. ☂️ 😄

You are constantly trying to justify and excuse. That is not acceptance mate, but compliance, agreement or just plain deliberate annoyance. Which of course you are entitle to, but I am equally entitled to respond with my own opinion.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Last week, my 11-month old son watched the first 10 minutes of the game with me.

He was disinterested when we ran out onto the field.

As soon as Canberra ran out, his eyes were glued to the screen.

Don't tell me he will be a Raiders fan...
As long as he’s not another Skeepe mate he should be ok.

Latest posts