What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
A mate of mine just heard that Madge is about to be sacked.
If true, the most interesting part will be who they are bringing in to replace him and who that takes off the market in terms of prospective coaches for us and elsewhere.... They've tried rookies (Potter, JT) and now tried a proven premiership winner....so where to? I maintain they need to jettison Brooks and Tamou asap before they can move forward....

Avenger

Immortal
If true, the most interesting part will be who they are bringing in to replace him and who that takes off the market in terms of prospective coaches for us and elsewhere.... They've tried rookies (Potter, JT) and now tried a proven premiership winner....so where to? I maintain they need to jettison Brooks and Tamou asap before they can move forward....
Cameron Ciraldo.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yeah I reckon that's the way they'll go....
Probably their preference but its a huge decision for a rookie coach. Get it wrong and career over. I reckon he might wait a year. If Barrett fails with an improved roster, Gus will move him on no doubt. Then theres BA, Brown, Payton, OBrien etc all under pressure next year. Probably all better options than the Tigpies.

yy_cheng

Coach
The thing is, he is not a hooker. The guy tries, and it wasn't his fault he was put there, but a better dummy half would have got us home last night. I personally think Ray is a bit small, but he is a lock or secondrower, not a hooker. I think he himself would agree with that.
as much as I like him as he gives it his all and i felt sorry for him when he made those errors last night, he is way down the order as a lock or secondrower for mine. There are too many ahead of him..

So for mine, he has to really work his guts out as a hooker if he wants to be in the team.

There are many players who manufactures themselves into that position without natural ability. e.g cronk and even Gutho

The Eel

Juniors
as much as I like him as he gives it his all and i felt sorry for him when he made those errors last night, he is way down the order as a lock or secondrower for mine. There are too many ahead of him..

So for mine, he has to really work his guts out as a hooker if he wants to be in the team.

There are many players who manufactures themselves into that position without natural ability. e.g cronk and even Gutho
Fair call. You never know, he might work hard on his dummy half play in the orf season and be the answer. I like the kid as well. I wish him well.He has no chance as a lock or second rower with our depth in those positions.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah I reckon that's the way they'll go....
I dont think he wants that job. You reckon if he asks Ivan about the tigers ivan will recommed the joint. Tigers are a career killer. Other than ivan walking out no other coach of the wests tigers has been sighted since the got the axe.

He will do whats Fitzgibbon will do and wait for the right role i reckon it will be the dogs with Gus who put him at interim when he punter Hook at the back end of 2018

TheRam

Coach
Right. You think Sivo and Nrown are shit but also thInk offering them to Canberra will encourage them to release a player you think is better? You also assume Sivo and Nrown are happy to leave their friends and move to another city.

I guess this is the kind of power play you successful merkins get up to in the real world.

Good one merkin, ignore my other post.

As for whether the Raiders would want our players for theirs? You never know mate, what we need or what they need. That's the point of a negotiation. No one said to go in with a gun to their head. That would be your dumb arse power play.

Stop being a jerk.

The Predictor

Juniors
I am thinking the same. He is no good to us going on report all the time and getting suspended, good player that he is.
I would let Nuikore go, he has no discipline, and quite frankly appears a bit of a dope, he’s not worth anything to the team if he’s constantly suspended!!! let him go

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If I was a rookie coach the last place I would go is the Tigers, “the West Tigers are always in the game sacking coaches”

Latest posts