What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
So i presume we are still looking for a backup hooker.
Rein has been mentioned but I'd have him as 4th choice behind:
- Havili released by Roiders. Not sure if going .
- Levi - be a good back up
- Peachey told not wanted by Titans
- Rein - getting a bit on hence why the other 3 in my opinion are better options.
Understand Peachey is not an out an out hooker but could deputise throughout games and games here and there.
Lussick was a good deputy and I think Havili, Levi and Peachey could all do the same.
2 years ago Havili was awesome. Not sure why he regressed so much this year but then the coach may have had something to do with it...wouldn't be surprised in the slightest

King-Gutho94

Coach
Then again, everyone raved about Barrett's attack coaching when he was at the Panthers. You never know if a very good assistant coach can succeed as a head coach.
Barrett can be as good as he likes with the attacking stuff but means SFA when he has no man management skills. He failed at Manly look at the way he ostracized Jackson Hastings after the incident in Gladstone.

Same with Kyle Flanagan through him under the bus for the media to savage on when he dropped him.

Barrett also carries on like a poor me in the media as well.

He is just another Ricky stuart

Gazzamatta

Coach
- Rein - getting a bit on hence why the other 3 in my opinion are better options.
Understand Peachey is not an out an out hooker but could deputise throughout games and games here and there.
Lussick was a good deputy and I think Havili, Levi and Peachey could all do the same.
2 years ago Havili was awesome. Not sure why he regressed so much this year but then the coach may have had something to do with it...wouldn't be surprised in the slightest
I read something today re Tanah Boyd from The Mighty Tits. Linked with Gus at da Dogs. Hes contracted through 2022 but I also read somewhere that contracts arent worth the paper they're written on these days. He was seen as a star on the rise at one stage. Quite quick out of D/H. Also a back up half but he might block Jrthurs path so that could be an issue.

Gronk

Staff member
Levi announced today going to super league.

IFR33K

Coach
I read something today re Tanah Boyd from The Mighty Tits. Linked with Gus at da Dogs. Hes contracted through 2022 but I also read somewhere that contracts arent worth the paper they're written on these days. He was seen as a star on the rise at one stage. Quite quick out of D/H. Also a back up half but he might block Jrthurs path so that could be an issue.

not the worst thing I’ve heard.

yy_cheng

Coach
Though it will definitely not be popular, if you consider peachey, why not norman?

He could cover hooker probably as good as peachy can, he covers the halves and fullback.

Noone probably wants him so he might be cheapish too

The Eel

Juniors
Levi signed with Huddersfield, so you can scratch him off the list.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Though it will definitely not be popular, if you consider peachey, why not norman?

He could cover hooker probably as good as peachy can, he covers the halves and fullback.

Noone probably wants him so he might be cheapish too
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You been partying with Cam and Cheese!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Grand final against the Knights was 20 years ago today 😭
I was 7 years old and after leaving the game and getting on the train i just shrugged it off telling mum and dad that we would automatically be back in the GF the next year and win it as we were so dominate back in 2001.

I was too young to understand premierships are hard to win. I didnt think i would still be still waiting 20 years later and yet to see Parramatta win a premiership