What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Shambles. Everyone should have their 2023 employment sorted by now ! It's 2021 FFS !
freakout.gif
I have ffs. Whats the problem.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah fu*k Api and his antivaxing, covid protocol rule breaking antics with horrible morals. Another profit seeker ready to exploit The Tigpies. Wouldnt want him anywhere near our club.
Too much? Sorry. Its been an average day.
Agree mate especially what he did at origin camp. Showed a complete lack of respect playing at that level doing what he did

Incorrect

Coach

King-Gutho94

Coach
Tigers would obviously prefer to release him early to us...
Yeah swap mahoney for B smith for 12 months would be ideal but unfortunately there is harry grant already in Melbourne so i doubt both parties would accept it.

I still think Brandon may end at Bondi next year he has put Melbourne in a position where its basically untenable after whats been said in the past week

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Yeah swap mahoney for B smith for 12 months would be ideal but unfortunately there is harry grant already in Melbourne so i doubt both parties would accept it.

I still think Brandon may end at Bondi next year he has put Melbourne in a position where its basically untenable after whats been said in the past week
Yep… it’s almost like he’s agitating for an early move at the behest of his new employer.