What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Rheedy and Ayoub found the other 10% in the Bulldogs leagues club
Its why i will struggle to forgive Reed for what he did.

Didn't show any class on the way out and basically shoved it in the clubs face.

Whatever happens this year with Reed we are in a no win situation. I would rather he leave now if i was being brutally honest.

He plays well and takes his game to another level we go oh crap now he is now going to arch enemy and get drilled down by the media what clowns the club is for letting him go.

Or he goes the other way and plays crap checks out mentally. Doesn't help our current situation as we will struggle.

SneakyEel

Juniors

Whatever happens this year with Reed we are in a no win situation. I would rather he leave now if i was being brutally honest.

He plays well and takes his game to another level we go oh crap now he is now going to arch enemy and get drilled down by the media what clowns the club is for letting him go.

Or he goes the other way and plays crap checks out mentally. Doesn't help our current situation as we will struggle.
When he was out this year I honestly don't think we lost much at all. Lussick did the same job if not better imo. Get rid of this sly f**kwit this year and get Hodgo over here asap.

84 Baby

Referee
I notice our departing number 9 has commented on how committed he is for this year and will put in not 100% but 120%.

Thanks for that Reed real comforting.

I don't know how someone can put in 120% i always thought 110% effort was the limit.
Laurie Daley will be about 200% at game time

hindy111

Post Whore

Rheed is a very good player but he is not elite. Not yet anyhows.
He was involved in every big loss we had and not involved in some of our best wins or closest losses.

Things that won't change are his size. He will always be a weakness close to the line. Countless times opposition barrelled over him for a try. Hard to fix this. He is small.

Also just had a full shoulder reco. Does this effect him in the future? I'm not a doctor so no idea. But if did the shoulder again its probably curtains.

His athletic ability is also just average. Isn't fast or explosive like a Cook,Farrah or Korisau. Many say either was Cam Smith. And that's true once he hit 31 he slowed down. But in his day Cam was a great runner.

Do I wish Rheed stayed. YES I do. But prior to him leaving I had this discussion with a mate and we talked about being carefull not to pay to much for him cause he will always be limited and is benefiting of being in a great side.

Compare it too D.Brown who's game isn't at Rheeds level yet imo. The difference is the athletic ability. D.Brown if keeps improving will be able to become elite. His ceiling is very high. And he is far more alert in defense and sniffing out trouble.

Reasons why Opacic who is a solid player could never be great. Just doesn't have the athletic ability. Doesn't mean you can not be a solid NRL player but you certainly do not want to over pay for them.

Latest posts