What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

First Grade
Just a reminder that this shit also happened with Moses at halfback..
Also people have short memories with expecting a different result with Moses playing remember the dogs game?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-122042.png
    Screenshot_20220813-122042.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 0

JokerEel

First Grade
It’s never the coaches fault, ever. It’s the players, the lack of resources , the weather, the ref but never ever the coach. I mean he’s only had 9 years. Give him some proper time to get this lazy bunch of players into shape.

It's always the coaches fault when we lose and we win because of the players not the coach.
You learn that real fast here 🤣

emjaycee

Coach
So it’s Browns fault that the tactics are poor?? A 22 year old should recognise that our 9 year coaches plans were Dogshit???

And I don’t think it mattered who played or what the game plans were, the team didn’t show up once again. Our first contact was poor, our marker defence was almost non existent. Those god damn lazy players!!!!
Where the f**k did i blame Drown for our tactics?
I simply stated that as a 50+ game half, he should have noticed that his less experienced partner was getting dominated and pressured and overcalled him.

You don't think he should have?
Are you happy with Drowns limited involvement as first receiver in the first half?

JokerEel

First Grade
I simply stated that as a 50+ game half, he should have noticed that his less experienced partner was getting dominated and pressured and overcalled him.

Are you happy with Drowns limited involvement as first receiver in the first half?

I would also put the blame on Reed as he should be noticing the above.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Lol, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

The halves were the least of our problems Friday night, the side once again didn’t bother to show up Again!! Our forwards were appalling they were making 60+ a set but yeah let’s blame the 50 game half for not stepping up and covering for poor little Jakey. How dare he!! Another lazy player FFS!!

JokerEel

First Grade
Lol, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

The halves were the least of our problems Friday night, the side once again didn’t bother to show up Again!! Our forwards were appalling they were making 60+ a set but yeah let’s blame the 50 game half for not stepping up and covering for poor little Jakey. How dare he!! Another lazy player FFS!!

😂

Its a 19 year Olds fault every other week but someone calls out Brown no it's the forwards fault😂

Btw I think it's a team effort not just 1 player.

Resemble!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
😂

Its a 19 year Olds fault every other week but someone calls out Brown no it's the forwards fault😂

Btw I think it's a team effort not just 1 player.

Resemble!!!
Seriously is Jakey your boyfriend, Brown has shown time and time again he’s a first grader. Jakey has not. But Brown was Dogshit just like the whole team. At the end of the day the team just didn’t bother to show up yet again. I suppose it’s just no one’s fault it’s just bad luck.

JokerEel

First Grade
Seriously is Jakey your boyfriend, Brown has shown time and time again he’s a first grader. Jakey has not. But Brown was Dogshit just like the whole team. At the end of the day the team just didn’t bother to show up yet again. I suppose it’s just no one’s fault it’s just bad luck.

I think it would be the resemblance crew who have the hard on for BA and JA.

I suppose it's no one's fault awww diddums 🤣

JokerEel

First Grade
Rheed’s form has been bog average this year bar the odd game. Hope this is what he is offering going forward. Hope he offers the Dogs some more Dogshit.

Reed must have also gotten a boot at half time he was actually running the ball and backing up but was still using poor options.

Gronk

Staff member
It's not just bad luck, but you seem to want someone to blame, just not some that dont fit your on going narrative.

As much as the coach prepares players every week and the buck ultimately stops with him these merkins are highly paid professional sportsman and they are not special needs children. How they cannot prepare themselves mentally for the game is beyond me. Actually they can, they just can't do it every week. If anyone needs the bullet this week is the sports psych. Get that coach whisperer on the phone.

It's not just bad luck, but you seem to want someone to blame, just not some that dont fit your on going narrative.

As much as the coach prepares players every week and the buck ultimately stops with him these merkins are highly paid professional sportsman and they are not special needs children. How they cannot prepare themselves mentally for the game is beyond me. Actually they can, they just can't do it every week. If anyone needs the bullet this week is the sports psych. Get that coach whisperer on the phone.
I think that’s the problem right there. BA can’t get these players motivated for games consistently. And the players themselves are either mentally weak or can’t be bothered to turn up. Either way something has to change because the coach has been there for 9 years and the results haven’t changed.

Soto

Bench
Let's be honest.
Only 3 blokes tried to create the other night.
Dylbro 2nd half, Gutho 2nd half and Lane.
I reckon we just wipe that game clean and reset for the next 3.
We could still end up top 4, 5-8 or outside the 8 if we lose all 3.
Not JAs fault as he had plenty of terrible mates out there but he was not good either with his kicking game.
Dean Hawkins the souths back up was excellent. Goes to show if your forwards can dominate the halves job is made all that much easier...