What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bandwagon

Staff member
He made an agreement with one club before Ivan Cleary joined the Tigers........it wasnt the Tigers, its not so hard.

I understand why I'm an argumentative merkin.....I'm right and I dont have a grand final to be excited about tomorrow. Your excuse?

Because I just am

And yeah, we've already sorted out there was no contract signed, so Cleary had the opportunity to get him on the driverless bus.

Instead he pulled the contract.

Near everything else is conjecture or hearsay, and of course you're going to put more weight on statements made that paint things the way you want to see them. Which coincides of course with supporting your club.

But as we have seen, your club's been a bit of a basket case, and trust me, most Parra fans know what a basket case of a club looks like.

oldmancraigy

Coach
and the 9 months before that when he had a $900K pa Contract in front of him?

I have no idea if he had a contract in front of him for 9 months. You seem sure of that.

Imagine having a big 4 of Brooks, Woods, Moses and Tedesco, and ending up paying over a mill per year for the only one of them never to play Origin?!?!?

Club building greatness right there!!

To be fair, you have made some solid signings for next year - Api and Ice are both close to the best in NRL at their respective positions. Hope you guys improve out of sight and enjoy the coming years

Glenneel

Bench
Exactly correct, and on top of that we let Luciano Leilua and Luke Garner go after signing Papali'i.

Hate is strong word. Ive always disliked Parra but that is based on growing up in the Hills as a Tigers fan in the early '80s. I think most Tigers fans animosity stems from the gutless departures of Moses and Matterson and the perceived role of Parra in that.

Enjoy your weekend
Was that when Ivan Cleary was driving the bus? Only he was entitled to get off it apparently.

Glenneel

Bench
His last game for the Tigers, a week after the club denied his release to Parra.3

Mitchell Moses
Total Runs = 2
Total Run Metres = 6
Post contact metres = 0
Missed tackles = 9
Line engaged Runs = 0
Hit ups = 0
LBAs = 0
Try assists = 0
Line Breaks = 0
Never got tackled
Play the balls = 0
Minutes played 80mins

Tanked 100%. Disgraceful.
Moses was a hopeless tackler when he first came to Parra. Maybe just hit the reason why Tigpies are so hopeless, FIX UP YOUR DEFENCE!!!

JokerEel

Coach
He made an agreement with one club before Ivan Cleary joined the Tigers........it wasnt the Tigers, its not so hard.

I understand why I'm an argumentative merkin.....I'm right and I dont have a grand final to be excited about tomorrow. Your excuse?

Once again your club is shit. No one wants to play for your club just chasing the $$$$

Tiger5150

Bench
Once again your club is shit. No one wants to play for your club just chasing the $$$$
horrible-crying.gif

the phantom menace

First Grade
what a crying shame one of our greatest has got this terrible disease https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...a/news-story/671f8f080b2590771277c6a1e6681b77
Paywalled, and I had to revert to viewing the Daily Mail version of the article... but very sad for Pricey, and difficult times ahead.

Avenger

Immortal
If the Cowboys had made the grand final they would have “overachieved” far more than we did.
We still overachieved mate. Our defence was the 8th best in the comp and the most consecutive games we ever won was 3 in a row. We were a very inconsistent side that peaked at the right time and shit the bed when it mattered, again.

We are f**king cursed.