What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
We’ve already lost Mahoney, Pou won’t be happy until we loooose all our spine. He loves us struggling so he can do what he does best. Defend defend defend!!

Dogs entered the race for Moses. Burton will cost 1 million. Mahoney is 650k kiKau 800knyet still got 1 mill to throw at Moses plus they've signed some of the best juniors from other clubs.
There closer tot a title then we are. I said this all through 2022.
Imagine we lost both halves lol.

hindy111

Post Whore
This could be a catastrophe. If we did lose let's say Brown Moses may think he is best to go to a club where he can win a title - Bulldogs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How much do you think Cleary/Luai and Munster/Hughes will be on in 2024?
Luai is a one trick pony. I don’t actually think there would’ve been too much demand for him, because he can’t play as the primary playmaker. So while Cleary is worth top dollar (though don’t forget he has a relative at the club who is paid outside the salary cap) Luai would be worth $700k tops. He might only be on $600k at their club so he can live walking difference from Westfield Mt Druitt.

Jahrome Hughes is also overrated, and Munster (one of the best players in the game) supposedly took a pay cut to stay in Melbourne.

hindy111

Post Whore
Luai is a one trick pony. I don’t actually think there would’ve been too much demand for him, because he can’t play as the primary playmaker. So while Cleary is worth top dollar (though don’t forget he has a relative at the club who is paid outside the salary cap) Luai would be worth $700k tops. He might only be on $600k at their club so he can live walking difference from Westfield Mt Druitt.

Jahrome Hughes is also overrated, and Munster (one of the best players in the game) supposedly took a pay cut to stay in Melbourne.

Munster apparently 1mill.
Jerome 650k
Nathan 1mill this year but rises with cap. Prob 1.1.in 2024 etc
But gee I'd much rather Nathan or Munster for that then Moses.
If we lose Dylan and Moses we may as well blow it all up and build for 2026/2027

Chipmunk

Coach

Latest posts