What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bandwagon

Staff member
Don’t forget the Storm had two sets of books. If the club is funnelling money to players through intermediaries it needs to be recorded. The only safe way is relying on kickbacks from genuinely arms length supporters with money to burn. Whether they exist or not is out of the club’s hands.

Good things come in twos, two sets of books, two sets of contracts, and two dodgy premierships.

SneakyEel

Juniors
I've been watching some Warriors games while I've had time off of work. And geez Murchie goes well. He's strong, runs a good line, and is a good defender. Also has a good offload in him. He's going to be up there with the buys of the year for 2023. Hopgood and Murchie are going to be huge revelations for us in 2023 mark my words lads.

Snoochies

First Grade
So Wests have offered $1 million per year just like us and we've offered 4 years but we're not even close apparently. Lets all just have a guess and put it in the media.
Moses is probably enjoying his holiday, the Eels aren't stressed, the Tigers aren't really expecting him to jump over next year and the journos don't really have a clue and are doing their best to justify their jobs.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Could it be possible that Moses is entertaining the thought / dragging the Wests interest thing out before declining, just to f**k around his old club - kind of like Jamie Lyon seemed to when he was coming back from St Helens?

Cloeel

Juniors
Could it be possible that Moses is entertaining the thought / dragging the Wests interest thing out before declining, just to f**k around his old club - kind of like Jamie Lyon seemed to when he was coming back from St Helens?

I'd argue Moses probably has better things to do then f**k around his old club?

Moses going back to the Tigers is a genuine option; Bulldogs not as much.

Chipmunk

Coach
I've been watching some Warriors games while I've had time off of work. And geez Murchie goes well. He's strong, runs a good line, and is a good defender. Also has a good offload in him. He's going to be up there with the buys of the year for 2023. Hopgood and Murchie are going to be huge revelations for us in 2023 mark my words lads.
We are banking quite a bit on some of these new recruits to step up, and step up quickly. Time will tell whether this recruitment philosophy will continue to work with these current recruits.

Noise

Coach
He isn't a terrible player but if he was that good he would have played more than 40 games by age 25. He only averaged 12 games for the last 3 seasons in a shit Warriors team.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He isn't a terrible player but if he was that good he would have played more than 40 games by age 25. He only averaged 12 games for the last 3 seasons in a shit Warriors team.
Fair point however lane had only played 48 games by the age of 24 when he came to us. And that included only 1 game with his season with the warriors…and only 20 plus games in a season once….

additionally at Murchie at 23 had played more games than Hopgood had at 23…..

players develop at different stages or get stuck in crap systems/poor teams….

Last edited:
Do you guys think Barrett will have a positive effect on us? Is it the spark we need to zhuzz up our attack?
Did you see our attack in 2021 and the start of 2022? Unless you have Yeo, Murray, or Radley ball playing, it doesn’t work at all. Josh Jackson was playing like a halfback and it stuffed our attack terribly and it rarely worked.

Pazza

First Grade
Did you see our attack in 2021 and the start of 2022? Unless you have Yeo, Murray, or Radley ball playing, it doesn’t work at all. Josh Jackson was playing like a halfback and it stuffed our attack terribly and it rarely worked.

That's cause you got shit players

Latest posts