What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
What we should do is develop our next fullback and then JA and Guth are our backup halves.

We need whoever, Russell or Simonssen, to really own the fullback position at NSW Cup level.

So when the situation arises and we lose 2 halves, Guth can slot in there and the backup Fullback goes in.
Makes sense so it probably won't happen.

Incorrect

Coach
Why would we sign him, give him opportunity and send him back the year later.

I get it if we had a number injuries in that position or he's like super experienced and it's just before the aug deadline.
Mate, as soon as he experiences BA's coaching, he'll be demanding a release from his Cows 24 contract.... Don't you know....the boys love playing for BA!!

Everyone was shit in the two years Doorey played for the Dogs. He is only 22 years old ffs.
He was one of the worst of the shit players. Zero effort, soft, poor defensively, always off for a ‘HIA’ , etc. I will be very impressed if Doorey excells at the Eels because he showed no indication of any effort to try with us. Ofc Age is with him aswell at 21 years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He was one of the worst of the shit players. Zero effort, soft, poor defensively, always off for a ‘HIA’ , etc.
Sounds like a leadership problem.
I will be very impressed if Doorey excells at the Eels because he showed no indication of any effort to try with us. Ofc Age is with him aswell at 21 years.
He’s 22 now, but was 21 when he did his ACL near the end of 2021. That’s a 21 year old getting zero preseason under his belt. Of course he’s not going to perform. I’ll be surprised if he isn’t significantly better next year.

Iamback

Coach
Sounds like a leadership problem.

He’s 22 now, but was 21 when he did his ACL near the end of 2021. That’s a 21 year old getting zero preseason under his belt. Of course he’s not going to perform. I’ll be surprised if he isn’t significantly better next year.

Coming off 2020 with no footy either, I don't think you paid heaps for him but he has Papalli vibes. As a project player