What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Wally21

Bench
Please hurry up and sign Momorovski before the geniuses at our club release Papali'i to make room for Moma's return.
I feel for you fella… the Tigers were always my second team due to an old mate of my dear departed dad who loved them. I used to go to games at Leichhardt with him in the 70’s.
unfortunately I think it’s gonna be a long season.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
For who? You think he is better than Waqa? Sure Waqa had a stinker. He also made 135mtrs. Give him 5 more games then let’s judge. Same goes for Simmonson. No trials and first game since the grand final 6mths ago.
I wouldn’t be against it in terms of depth. I’m not a Waqa hater by any stretch. But he certainly lacks footy smarts. I see Momirovski as a fairly safe signing. Likely wouldn’t cost much, provides cover for centre and wing and even goal kicking.

eel01s

Bench
I think we can also win every game we play cause that's the type of side we are and the sort of comp it seems to be.
There isn't a lot between many sides this year. What we need Jake is the peanuts coaching to identify juniors better.

An example is Loizou. Wtf is he doing in the top 30 over Cini. They guy can't even make NSW CUPS STRONGEST SIDE.

Why did we purchase Moimsea or extend Makatoa if neither are good enough to Play NRL minutes. Same goes for Ogden the big lump. A Bulldogs reject.

I've seen a bit of NSW CUP. How Morretti isn't rated above Rodwell,Moimesea,Makatoa,Ogden is beyond me.

Why we signed Hodgson but no back up hooker? Why is Rein in the top 30 but YATES starts.

Wtf is going on.
100% spot on

Gazzamatta

Coach
As an aside, the dolphins doco is very good. It’s hard not to get caught up in it. They talk about tribes a lot and they certainly have a tribe. Reminds me of why we as the Blue & Gold tribe love it no matter how we are going.
Thanks. I watched last week and forgot about part 2 today. Ill watch tonight. Yeah I enjoyed it also.

Soto

Bench
So Tedesco has extended for another 12 months keeping him at the Roosters til the end of 2025.
So Sualli wants to play fullback and so does Joey Manu. Something has got to give.
So let's leverage Suallis best mates relationship with Penesini.
Also Suallli is managed by Isaac Moses.
Get the Mitch deal done and then get Sualli across to us as fullback and then Guth can play centre.
Coincidentally Tedesco's manager is Joe Wehbe who used to be with Isaac Moses but had a fallout. This is days of our lives stuff....oh the drama but it's exciting.

Tiger5150

Bench
Well its obvious hes missing home. He wasnt great. The Tigpies shorts dont suit him either. His rear end looked above average on the weekend. Im sure Bunjy has everyone as fit as after their toughest pre season eva.

Fitness is probably the one area we have improved, Madges teams looked gassed after 25mins in each half. now you mention it though IP is always one of the first with hands on hips.

Soto

Bench
Well its obvious hes missing home. He wasnt great. The Tigpies shorts dont suit him either. His rear end looked above average on the weekend. Im sure Bunjy has everyone as fit as after their toughest pre season eva.
He looks like a player asking and challenging himself about his decision to join the Tigers. Spoke to a few Tigers supporters today...they were livid...
One bloke said to me, please let's not talk about it...😀

JokerEel

Coach
So Tedesco has extended for another 12 months keeping him at the Roosters til the end of 2025.
So Sualli wants to play fullback and so does Joey Manu. Something has got to give.
So let's leverage Suallis best mates relationship with Penesini.
Also Suallli is managed by Isaac Moses.
Get the Mitch deal done and then get Sualli across to us as fullback and then Guth can play centre.
Coincidentally Tedesco's manager is Joe Wehbe who used to be with Isaac Moses but had a fallout. This is days of our lives stuff....oh the drama but it's exciting.

Didn't Sualli resign last week till the end of 24?

Wally21

Bench
How do people think Gutherson would go as a full-time Hooker?
Hindy not a silly idea but the problem I see is we don’t have another player in the squad who would match Gutho’s effort at fullback. We saw first hand how our structure fell apart without him at the back on Friday night