What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’ll take mediocrity over what we had before he arrived. He is our best coach since Brian Smith, who was the best since Gibson. Don’t pretend we’re an attractive destination for coaching superstars.
Steve Kearney and Ricky Stuart were respective coaches for there countries in the 2008 world cup final.

They both won spoons here within the next 5 years.

You can't tell me we can't draw coaching talent into the place 😝

Avenger

Immortal
I’ll take mediocrity over what we had before he arrived. He is our best coach since Brian Smith, who was the best since Gibson. Don’t pretend we’re an attractive destination for coaching superstars.
Your loyalty and always looking on the bright side is honourable Mr Escobar. Hopefully your optimism is rewarded with at the very least another semi final appearance.

TheCrowe

Juniors
If the Rorters decide they want him, they get him. Few Golf days with Uncle Nick and its all sorted.
He signs for 750K and the media tells us its all legit.

Chipmunk

Coach
Bullshit. The Roosters no longer deal with players managed by Isaac Moses, and I suggest Mitch Moses is the one player in the NRL who is unlikely to remove Isaac Moses as his manager.

Chipmunk

Coach
Joseph Sualii is managed by Moses
I suspect that was after he joined the Roosters, given Moses was actually suspended as a Manager when he went there.

I can see him moving on soon enough though. Have the Roosters actually offered him anything since he originally signed?

Incorrect

Coach
I suspect that was after he joined the Roosters, given Moses was actually suspended as a Manager when he went there.

I can see him moving on soon enough though. Have the Roosters actually offered him anything since he originally signed?
And wasn't there an article in the last few days saying Sua'ali'i's agent (Moses) had re-applied to ARU for accreditation??

emjaycee

Coach
Isaac Moses is the owner of Cove Sports (or something like that) and has a number of staff, including Mitchells brother Steven.

When Isaac was dis-accredited others in his firm took over management of individual players, in fact Steven Moses managed Mitchell.

Isaac has to apply for his own accreditations to be reinstated, which the NRL have done, but obviously the ARU are yet to finalise.

JokerEel

First Grade
So does the club call Moseseses Bluff and pull their offer?

Is Issac Moses using Moses as a pawn to get Suallliii more money?

King-Gutho94

Coach
The decision to allow a player option for Moses where a decision doesnt have to be made until round 10 is as dumb as letting Matto accept 3 match ban.

Fancy letting Issac and Mitchell string us along for 6 months before potentially letting off a bomb.

He clearly doesn't want to commit what more can we offer that isn't recklessly screwing us over cap wise.