What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

the phantom menace

First Grade
Nothing in the original story suggested we're looking to replace Gutherson at fullback - just that we're chasing someone who's position (or one of them?) is fullback, and it was a courtesy to talk to Gutho first to reassure him.

Gutho is quoted as giving his blessing, so it will just be someone who might come on from 14 and provide "x factor" (which we presume is an extra attacking dimension/prong) during part of a game, which might need Gutherson to get closer to the action in another position (e.g. centre - though possibly maybe halves/dummy half?).

If everyone settles down, this is likely only a positive move - to fill our top 30 (which is still 3 short) and use $500K of our cap money wisely for the second half of the season. As Gutho seems to have said, anything that helps the club be (more) competitive in that back end of the season, the better!

the phantom menace

First Grade
Is "glass jaw" the new "gaslighting"?

You are the one who seems to be put out by the original post. Unsure why you even had such an issue.
Not trying to single you out - just the most recent in a succession of similar posts by various people across different threads...

But just wondering if there is a similar thread to the Swamp, where all the toddlers can take their personal squabbling and their complaining about moderation etc to the Play Pen, and keep it out of the footy threads please?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Nothing in the original story suggested we're looking to replace Gutherson at fullback - just that we're chasing someone who's position (or one of them?) is fullback, and it was a courtesy to talk to Gutho first to reassure him.

Gutho is quoted as giving his blessing, so it will just be someone who might come on from 14 and provide "x factor" (which we presume is an extra attacking dimension/prong) during part of a game, which might need Gutherson to get closer to the action in another position (e.g. centre - though possibly maybe halves/dummy half?).

If everyone settles down, this is likely only a positive move - to fill our top 30 (which is still 3 short) and use $500K of our cap money wisely for the second half of the season. As Gutho seems to have said, anything that helps the club be (more) competitive in that back end of the season, the better!
The original story was Michael Chammas puffing his chest out at halftime on TV to generate some click bait.

Using Gutho as the lead headline.

The fact Billy slater was stunned suggested the story didn't make sense but Chammas got maximum value of dragging Gutho into it implying originally we were looking at replacing him.

If someone is feeding chammas of all journos within the club they need to be kicked to the curb.

Gronk

Staff member
Not trying to single you out - just the most recent in a succession of similar posts by various people across different threads...

But just wondering if there is a similar thread to the Swamp, where all the toddlers can take their personal squabbling and their complaining about moderation etc to the Play Pen, and keep it out of the footy threads please?
We don't put our own merkins in the swamp mate.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Satire???

Tiger5150

Bench
According to a lot of people on FB it's Bevan French.
Im hearing its the Lumeah Lamboghini.....seriously

Untitled-design-9-1-600x400.png

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

They could use the stats thread.

Avenger

Immortal
When are you going to leave the dark side and join us btw.

You seem to spend more time talking to us on here then the tigers forum.
I like @Tiger5150 here. He’s funny. When I tried to post on their thread it was all too much and some blocked me and publicly announced it. The height of lameness. All I said was they would eventually turn on Doc Sheens and Benji McFly. Only took 3 rounds. But as always I was right about that shit club. 😛

King-Gutho94

Coach
I like @Tiger5150 here. He’s funny. When I tried to post on their thread it was all too much and some blocked me and publicly announced it. The height of lameness. All I said was they would eventually turn on Doc Sheens and Benji McFly. Only took 3 rounds. But as always I was right about that shit club. 😛
Yeah he's alright.

i just like keeping him on his toes on here that's all.

Latest posts