What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

no, there is just a time lag that we dont have control over

how long did it take ?

Seriously, I green-listed this site on the adblocker at least 18 months ago, but it still never allowed me 'like' a post and viewing attachments like team lists resulted in an error message. I deleted cookies, flushed the DNS cache, logged out, did all the usual to no avail. Some time in the last 2 hours, the option to like a post returned. I did nuthin; So that's why I asked whether someone at your end tweaked something. Could just be karma.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, I green-listed this site on the adblocker at least 18 months ago, but it still never allowed me 'like' a post and viewing attachments like team lists resulted in an error message. I deleted cookies, flushed the DNS cache, logged out, did all the usual to no avail. Some time in the last 2 hours, the option to like a post returned. I did nuthin; So that's why I asked whether someone at your end tweaked something. Could just be karma.

You probabaly dont wanna hear it now, but I could have fixed that for you.

lucablight

First Grade
That surprised me too. Say what you like about the man, but he always looks lean. He’s a genetic freak.
I watched some of his tries in reserve grade. He’s clearly too good for that level if you only consider his skill level with ball in hand 10m out from the try line. He made the defenders look like high school kids.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Barry is back baby!

I assume thats what you said when you found out...

I've never considered that and you're probably right. There's no way in this world I'm turning mine off though. Emojis and likes are for teenage girls and not being able to read the fineprint of what is mostly imbecilic social media posts is an easy trade off for suffering through what happens here when them ads ruin the whole screen.

Proud Freeloader.

Tiger5150

Bench
I dont actually have an adblocker, but I assume my antivirus software is blocking, but it is completely random. Somedays I can like, others I cant.

Tiger5150

Bench
Harper has 62 NRL games. Cini is two years younger and has only played 4.
Im sure you are 100% correct Pou and like I said after 62 games in 5 seasons, Morgan Harper is clearly on his way to being an immortal. I truly, madly deeply genuinely (please God) hope that Parra have a plan for Zac Cini and find away to cement a place in the Parramatta first grade team for many years to come, but Zac has it all uphill with a future hall of famer in front of him.

heres hoping it works out for all of you.....Ill be watching.

edit: FWIW I also hope you find a way to keep Morgan Harper in first grade for years to come.