What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's a strange conclusion to draw from the game last night.
If that is what you think, all power to you, but it doesn't seem to accord with what was communicated.
The only communication I trust is that we won the first half and lost the second by 32 points. There must be some way it's the coach's fault.

oldmancraigy

Coach
The only communication I trust is that we won the first half and lost the second by 32 points. There must be some way it's the coach's fault.

That's odd that you choose not to listen to what the coach says and only judge it on results.

I hear you saying you therefore judge the coach the results, because there is no other communication that can be trusted?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's odd that you choose not to listen to what the coach says and only judge it on results.

I hear you saying you therefore judge the coach the results, because there is no other communication that can be trusted?
I'm saying the link between what was said and what happened afterwards is extremely tenuous. The difference in the second half (that was within our control) was our completion rate. Do you think Arthur's comments were responsible for that?

the phantom menace

First Grade
Tonight Show Washing Machine GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Legal Eel

Juniors
I'm saying the link between what was said and what happened afterwards is extremely tenuous. The difference in the second half (that was within our control) was our completion rate. Do you think Arthur's comments were responsible for that?
You are smarter than everyone on here

you are smarter than the whole rugby league world

only you (and maybe Gronk) are truly clever enough to see the truth that coaching has nothing to do with parramattas performance

you are truly a genius because you know that tactics, preparation, squad management, man management and team selection have nothing to do with performance

Such a clever boy for educating all those dumb rugby league bogans

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
only you (and maybe Gronk) are truly clever enough to see the truth that coaching has nothing to do with parramattas performance
No doubt Gronk and I are highly intelligent. But nobody said coaching has nothing to do with a team's performance. That's as dumb a strawman as the claim that the coach is all that matters. You're not making that sort of stupid claim are you?

oldmancraigy

Coach

But earlier in this same thread you stated that the coach is responsible for every loss.
I said to you that is a weird conclusion to draw.

And you now admitting you were wrong in your earlier comments? Are we all finally starting to educate you on the finer points of rugby league? If so, great, glad we could all help.

Unless you're just trolling as some unkindly suggest. But you rampantly state you would never put words in anyone else's mouth, so your earlier post about every loss being the coach's fault, although an odd position, must have been genuinely yours and not an attempt to out words in someone else's mouth.