What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Definitely guilty of getting thrown in to a tree. I think the mods would not be happy if I posted what I know. Let’s just say his trouble last year was not isolated
I have no doubt he gets in more trouble than we hear about. Even the fact he had a girlfriend that attacked him. Most blokes know better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oscarman

Juniors
What concerns me is that any of out talented juniors seem to be poached by other clubs before they make NRL. Our club is hopeless at retaining any decent juniors. Who of our current crop, likely to make NRL in 25/26, have been signed for next year or beyond? Anyone know?
Hard to keep them if we won't pick them. They're not going to wait forever, or even 2 weeks in the case of Sanders.

Also, when was the last time we signed a genuinely good player from another club that wasn't a mid contract get out or salary dump?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Also, Paul Kent got WrEcKt

Anyone who winds up upside down under a tree in a gutter needs to be sacked immediately. Especially when it comes from the worst fight in history

Soto

Bench
Tigers may be moving to Commbank permanently.

It's their jungle remember

Latest posts